By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Journey gets a 40, halo 4 20 on Metacritic. Quarter to Three should be removed from metacritic

Sure seems to like Pinball games...

ZEN Pinball 3D - 5/5
Pinball FX 2: Star Wars Pinball - 5/5
Pinball FX 2: Epic Quest - 4/5
The Pinball Arcade - 4/5
Pinball FX 2: Marvel Pinball - Avengers Chronicles - 4/5

Basically this guy is a complete Dungeons & Dragons type nerd that still lives with his mom and never leaves the basement.

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 - 4/5

Around the Network

What I don't get is why are their negative reviews featured on the game's front page? (like here: http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/journey) If 99% of reviews were extremely positive, why is it so important what one negative Nancy had to say? Fair representation my ass.

dsgrue3 said:
Sure seems to like Pinball games...

ZEN Pinball 3D - 5/5
Pinball FX 2: Star Wars Pinball - 5/5
Pinball FX 2: Epic Quest - 4/5
The Pinball Arcade - 4/5
Pinball FX 2: Marvel Pinball - Avengers Chronicles - 4/5

Basically this guy is a complete Dungeons & Dragons type nerd that still lives with his mom and never leaves the basement.

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 - 4/5 <---------(Yep - I'm right.)

God forbid anybody have a different opinion, maybe instead of being so concerned about metacritic scores, people should just play and enjoy video games.

Like we did before the internets.

Yeah I agree, though Metacritic should just not include outliers really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

LemonSlice said:

What I don't get is why are their negative reviews featured on the game's front page? (like here: http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/journey) If 99% of reviews were extremely positive, why is it so important what one negative Nancy had to say? Fair representation my ass.

It doesnt realy have much to do with people beiong upset.  it is just unprofessional and he shouldnt be features if he is unprofessional.  That makes metacritic look unprofessional at the same time for including his reviews

Around the Network

Uncharted 3 could be 93 on Metacritic if was not Quarter to Three. Damn review!!

JayWood2010 said:
LemonSlice said:

It doesnt realy have much to do with people beiong upset.  it is just unprofessional and he shouldnt be features if he is unprofessional.  That makes metacritic look unprofessional at the same time for including his reviews

Featuring them on the main page makes them look even less professional.

LemonSlice said:
JayWood2010 said:
LemonSlice said:

Featuring them on the main page makes them look even less professional.

ohhh I mustve read your last message wrong.  My bad bro.  Yeah the always show the lowest score on the main page a i believe.  it just so happens to be them often because that reviewer is a troll -_-

I agree, that's bollocks. Trolling for hits, they should be removed.

He sure reviews a great number of games for someone that doesn't seem to enjoy many of them.  Why would someone so induldge in something that hate?

I think it would be like a food critic, who hates eating. He is the Grumpy Cat of Game reviewers!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!