By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The amount of negativity in almost every MS/Xbox thread is getting ridiculous

Until we get more MS fans on this site it will always be that way.

Around the Network
Magnus86 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Magnus86 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Magnus86 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Magnus86 said:
I don't understand how someone can say that Sony it's not a developer when they own 12/13 studios and some of them are build from the ground by Sony itself. I simply don't see the difference with Nintendo since it has some studios build from the ground and some bought too. JayWood this time your logic has failed so hard(said from someone that has always respected you).

Yeah i made a big mistake this time.  I cant be perfect all the time.  Just most of the time ;P

Haha it's fine... but you should change this quote: "I'm Always Right.  Just ask me, I'll tell you" - JayWood2010 :)))

LMAO XD  Hey 3 errors isnt soo bad right haha  But sadly this is my 2nd one in a week :/  I got my God of War Ascension prediction wrong too.  I asuume most people got that wrong though

New quote: "I'm no more right. Just deal with it" - JayWood2010

hehe XD

LMAO youre funny haha From here on out I will have a perfect track record XD If I am wrong one more time though I will change it lol

"I'm Always Right.  Just ask me, I'll tell you" - JayWood2010

Then after more than one fail...

"LMAO youre funny haha From here on out I will have a perfect track record XD If I am wrong one more time though I will change it lol" - JayWood2010

Well, i will use this as signature so you will remember it next time. ;)

I'm kidding... i won't. XD

Threads like these create more MS haters. I think the main part of negativity towards a certain group of gamers is because of vocal posters from the offending camps. People tend to associate one poster with an entire group of gamers... just wrong :(.

Well first of this this is the internet sooooooo ..... yeah idk what your expecting but it will always be this way with the anonymity of the internet. But to state something i believe this site is mostly against(or not for) xbox/microsoft is because VGC is kinda worldwide and the Xbox is really only popular in the US (not saying it doesnt sell elsewhere). its just that xbox is in 3rd everywhere else besides the US ( icould be wrong dont take it as absolute fact). Anyways every gaming site will always show biased towards any console or company regardless of how you feel about it, so if you like the xbox i suggest go to IGN or gamefaqs or really any US based website and you will see how much hate there is for sony or nintendo on those sites and you'll be right at home, if thats what you want otherwise just deal with it and ignore people thats what i do. I really dont value anyones opinion unless they are close to me so i actually care.

tl;dr ITS THE INTERNET DEAL WITH IT

I'm the farthest thing from an MS fan, but I actually agree. Deserved or undeserved, the MS userbase gets way more hate than it dishes out.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network

Sometimes people are unsatisfied by a company that works its way around consumers rather than being straight forward with them. They believe in third parties over general game development and nickel and diming consumers. Microsoft, EA and Activision in tandem are all becoming the American axis of cash crabbing. Oh lets not forget about the wannabe American capitalist company Capcom making an expansion for two to three characters just to cash crab.

Axis of cash grabbing....giving you less for more!

I agree. Lots of negativity towards MS on this site by certain individuals but I just ignore it as much as I can.

It's just that simple.

Funny. I seem to remember Xbox fans trashing PS3 before it turned around. It's the way of the console war.

CGI-Quality said:
Torillian said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Grandia said:

Sony has just a insane amount of nerds among their fans, Sonyfans  spend the mainly parts of their lives in nerd forums like neogaf or here and have no real live, bashing other consoes is their purpose in life.

So just let them their only fun they in live and ignore them.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

I basically feel this exactly, but its hard to express this without getting a ban. As you can see...

Perhaps it needed a little more sugar coating.

Disclaimer: surprisingly I have to say this, but the above is not actually my thoughts the matter.  It's a fake theory made to make fun of the the idea of making huge sweeping hypotheses about fanbases based off solely how many of them you see on the internet.  

This here has always been my feelings on the issue. No fan-base is worse than another and it's one of the most redundant annoyances on the internet.

Actually, it isn't about fanbases, it's about how users behave and how many of them are active. The truth is that the most "vocal" users happen to be part of the Sony fanbase and these are bigger in number than other fanbases in games forums, which leads this false impression that Sony fanbase is actually the "worst" one, IMO.

So... which is the worst one?

Ex Graphics Whore.