By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Party Chat that important?

Tagged games:

If you have ever used it.... Yes, it is at least for me. Being able to chat with your friends while doing completely separate things on your console is a great feature to have.

Around the Network

It's a nice feature to have at times when some of your friends are playing something else. And sometimes even when you're all playing the same thing, you don't have to mute everyone else in the game if you're all in one party together. Not something that makes or breaks a system imho though.

riderz13371 said:
hollabackenny said:
riderz13371 said:
hollabackenny said:
riderz13371 said:
Lol I don't even care about party chat. Why the hell do I want to talk to someone while I'm playing Battlefield and he's playing GT5. It just doesn't make sense to me as to why you would want to communicate with players who are playing different games. Just seems to cause confusion

Yeah, who wants to talk to friends that are doing different things? I refuse to reply to my friends texts if they are at the mall shopping and I'm at home eating. 

Must...not...use...are...you..retarded...meme

Logical... I love the typical "Well, we don't have that feature so I don't really see the point in it/I wouldn't even use it". Why can't people just accept that it's a good feature that people love to use, it has a good purpose and it would be nice to see Sony implement it in the PS4? No, instead we have to show how funny we are and threaen to post memes. Great. 

I have the feature on my Vita. Why would I talk to people who are playing CoD when I'm playing BF3? It just causes confusion. The fact that you compare party chat to "texting" is hilarious. Also, I never said that it shouldn't be implemented in the PS4, I just said that it's not something I buy a console for and I wouldn't use it even if it was on the PS4. Again, I actually laughed when you compared party chat to texting. I mean, I would use the are you retarded mean but then I'd get banned for calling you a retard, so I won't.

Why? Texting is a form of communication while people are doing different things. Or is that too confusing for you? No one said it was something to buy a console for, just that it's a great additional service that many people use. There's nothing confusing about it unless YOU are retarded, just like there is nothing confusing about texting someone doing something different than you are. So, regardless of if you're capable of handling talking to someone playing a different game, it's a beneficial service that I'm sure a lot of people would like to have. 

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

paulrage2 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Yes in a simple answer. Me and my friends always go into party chats to avoid listening to annoying people. Also it is nice if we are all playing different games.

If we play a multiplayer game on PS3 we actually leave our X360 on and use it's party chat sytem. No joke

I agree with you. I already did that sometimes.

haha  yeah together X360 and PS3 makes the perfect console haha  Now nintendo must join forces O.O lol

JWeinCom said:
If your console has a game/feature that a rival doesn't, it is instantly the most important feature of all.

If your console doesn't have a game/feature that a rival does, it is instantly the least important feature of all.

Around the Network

YES! All kidding aside it's what won me over to Xbox from PS3.

I use it every single time I go online, even if I'm playing the same game as my friends, it's just easier.