By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anyone remember Runescape?

i remember i spent my early days playing runescape luring noobs to that place near wildy and telling them to take zamaroks wine and then laughing when they died....ahh, fun times

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

Around the Network

Tried it a couple of times, once some friends from another MMO paid me a "gold status" or something like that, tried to played because I felt the pressure, but never really got into it.

lol I started playing in primary school, before my last year I let my friend borrow my lvl 80 account and the next day he told me someone at school hacked my account. Looking back at it now i think he probably stole it XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I quit months before EOC came out but now that 07 servers are back I started again cause a bunch of my old friends started to play. Look me up on hiscores or add me if you want, Wansta111

Wagram said:
brendude13 said:
Ok, just checked my Runescape account. I was hacked 42 days ago, lost everything apart from my dragon pickaxe. I got his IP, can I do anything with it?

I believe you can report it to Jagex. I don't know if they will give your stuff back though.

Hehe, I think he lives in Beijing.

I might report it to Jagex.

Around the Network

I remember playing this game, what a horrible idea. (Maybe I hated RuneScape for the fact that it had MMO elements.)

I played it from May 2005 to Sept. 2007
My first and last MMO I''ll get involved with. Very time consuming, but nevertheless it was fun because I played with a lot of friends from school

Andrespetmonkey said:

No. The only people I know that still play it are fat virgin basement nerds at my school

- This user was warned for this post by amp316

Stereotyping, that's real nice of you man.

OT: I still play. Hell, I'm playing it right now. Despite all the crap that is said, I still find it enjoyable. I am a huge quest junkie and the runescape lore is actually pretty damn cool. The dialogue is also very well made and new graphics, combat reqorks and voice overs have really brought the game up to date with some of the other big MMOs. I first started playing it back in 2004, although i went on like a 3 years hiatus. I have retired my main account and started a new one when the new combat was announced. I can see myself playing it for a few more years.

Overall, I really like the game and it is my longest played MMO of all time.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:

OT: I still play. Hell, I'm playing it right now. Despite all the crap that is said, I still find it enjoyable. I am a huge quest junkie and the runescape lore is actually pretty damn cool. The dialogue is also very well made and new graphics, combat reqorks and voice overs have really brought the game up to date with some of the other big MMOs. I first started playing it back in 2004, although i went on like a 3 years hiatus. I have retired my main account and started a new one when the new combat was announced. I can see myself playing it for a few more years.

Overall, I really like the game and it is my longest played MMO of all time.

I agree with you on everything you said. I also am a big quest guy, almost done all of them aswell.

Have you done the latest quest?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Hmm, with the latest changes to the level system, I am evidently lvl 153 now.

Was around 106 or something like that pre-restructuring.

SW-5120-1900-6153