By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anyone remember Runescape?

Yeah I still play it from time to time. Was maxed F2P combat before the EOC update. Want to get 99 summoning and slayer in the next year.

Around the Network

I spent a lonnnnnng time playing Runescape. Over the course of my time playing I had three characters. My final character known as Prenunciuss is a machine even by todays standards. Well over 2,100 total level, max combat, 97 (almost 98 slayer), tons of level 99s, and over 200m net worth.

I haven't played in some time though, not sure if I grew out of it or not. I'm not really a big fan of the EOC that they implemented somewhat recently.

I was a total nerd about 1 year ago but i stopped playing for like a year and just recently i checked the prices for the items i had and....

I have
Dragon claws: brought for 11m 1 year ago (now worth 1m)
Dragon fullhelm brought for 35m 1 year ago (now worth 3m)

basically i got fucked over.

Played it for like a day....never touched it again.

Nintendo and PC gamer

I just got an email the other day accusing me of trying to sell my runescape account. (which i don't think I ever had. )

Around the Network

Anybody who claims they "lost 100m" is a liar. 100m is so much money that takes so much playing to earn that, by the time you're actually able to earn that much money, you'd know better than to put yourself in such a position so as to risk losing that much in any PvP area; that is, if it's the kind of thing that'd cause you to quit.

Anyways, I originally started playing in August 2001, a few days before the Wilderness was introduced. I played off-and-on for about eight years. Haven't logged in for nearly 4 years though.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I just found Old School Runescape, I think they just introduced it. Shame you have to be a member to play it though.

Ok, just checked my Runescape account. I was hacked 42 days ago, lost everything apart from my dragon pickaxe. I got his IP, can I do anything with it?

brendude13 said:
Ok, just checked my Runescape account. I was hacked 42 days ago, lost everything apart from my dragon pickaxe. I got his IP, can I do anything with it?

I believe you can report it to Jagex. I don't know if they will give your stuff back though.

I started playing Runescape in the early days back when it first came out in 2002 and got my main to lvl 70. I stopped playing in 2005 when World of Warcraft took over my life. I still have my account and I log on from time to time for old time sake.