By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Sony IP would you like to see be revived

Holy shit, there have been some good suggestions in this thread. Jet Moto is definitely another one I would add to the list (make it a downloadable title after they make the next WipEout!)

Jumping Flash & Cool Boarders are another two I'd like to see return in some capacity.

Around the Network

Jak or Crash.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Wild Arms

This is crazy Gamer_Of_The_Year posted a thread EXACTLY Like this one 2 days ago and didn't get anywhere near as many replies. JayWood has the power to make a thread and bring the people in....GIFTED LOL!!! You got skills at this man..... anyway here is the list I places in that thread.

Xenosaga
Parasite Eve
Bloody Roar
Vagrant Story
Legend of Dragoon(I have been waiting FOREVER for this one)
Final Fantasy VIII(I am in the minority but it was my favorite FF game)
Chrono Cross
Vandal Hearts
The Bouncer(yeah I loved that game too just like you!)
Onimusha(A very underrated series!)
Def Jam(Like part 1 and Vendetta were not that TRASH that was rap star or whatever it was called)
Legend of Legaia(I loved the two that came out...part one more than 2)

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Side note....it is CRAZY the love Legend of Dragoon gets! I thought I was one of a few rare people who just LOVED that game glad to see I was wrong!. Sad that SONY has NEVER went back to it....it was one of if not my favorite PS1 game...

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
Side note....it is CRAZY the love Legend of Dragoon gets! I thought I was one of a few rare people who just LOVED that game glad to see I was wrong!. Sad that SONY has NEVER went back to it....it was one of if not my favorite PS1 game...

And non related to the OP, your avatar... Is ALL FIRED UP!!!! I love Fairy Tail.

reading through this thread i totally forgot syphon filter, that would be really nice!

Also the xtreme games racing series.

rutea7 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

And non related to the OP, your avatar... Is ALL FIRED UP!!!! I love Fairy Tail.

Yes! That is my show! And Manga!

I would like to see Wild Arms alter code f on PSN.

Actually I've sent a mail to Media Vision for releasing Wild Arms Alter Code f on PSN . Also I've just sent 2 tweets to Sony (USA and Japan).

I need your advices to know if I have to send a tweet to Sony Europe.

Nice to meet you :).

You can visit this blog for Zero no Kiseki and Sen no Kiseki guide

http://wajinokiseki.blogspot.be/