By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Sony IP would you like to see be revived

Only two that matter. Remake SP1 and reboot LOD

Most deserving titles period.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Dark Cloud, Jak and Daxter, Wild Arms, The Mark of Kri and Syphon Filter.

Also if they would buy the rights to Tomba that would be awesome on the Vita.

Jet moto

Definitely Legend of Dragoon.

MediEvil would be fun.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

jak

Another spyro by insomniac, but that will never happen.

Legend of Dragoon
Jet Moto
Wild Arms

I'd be happy if they just did Legend of Dragoon though. It's one of my favorite RPGs of all time. Lavitz FTW!!

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Syphon Filter, I think there's still a lot of potential in the franchise.

We need jRPGs (especially on Vita), so Legend of the Dragoon and Wild Arms. Also Rogue Galaxy and Dark Cloud would be big. The other genre they should show more love are action games, so Syphon Filter is the obvious one. They could also try making a SOCOM game with 16 players online.
The thing about Sony IPs is that they would fit Vita perfectly, but there really aren't many abandoned IPs that would fit PS4 or even PS3. They should revive them for the handheld and use the release of PS4 to introduce many new IPs.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.