By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderator announcements

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Bodhesatva said:

How is it being Modhesatva?

All hail Bod the Mod.

Around the Network

Dmeister and Zackblue not going to be very happy... I could tell they REALLY wanted to be mods. Well, maybe next time for them ; p.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

I cannot believe I missed this thread!

ioi I shall do whatever it takes to help vgchartz in everyway possible. Whether it comes to the News section, adding games, and keeping the forum under control, you will not find anyone with any more trust in keeping your site secure from trolls, and continuing to deliver amazing news articles about the current generation of consoles.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Chill guys. The platforms people own have nothing to do with their ability to moderate the site. Moding is a thankless position. We don't get paid for this, but we pay a lot of our time to help keep this site running because we are thankful for good times it's given us.

Under no circumstances should Rol be made into a mod! That would force him to abide to moderatorish behavior, and make his posts far less awesome. No one could so cruel as to rob us of our Rol Rolls.

Besides, he's at GMT+1. Someone from a GMT+2 country like Finland would be much better. =P

Around the Network
zackblue said:
I cannot believe I missed this thread!

ioi I shall do whatever it takes to help vgchartz in everyway possible. Whether it comes to the News section, adding games, and keeping the forum under control, you will not find anyone with any more trust in keeping your site secure from trolls, and continuing to deliver amazing news articles about the current generation of consoles.

I guess I don't get it... but why do you want to be a mod so bad? There is an old saying that those who WANT the power are the ones that can't be trusted... Not saying you can't be trusted... but it is an old saying ; )

I prefer "Modheratva," by the way.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

ssj12 said:
theshoe23 said:
twesterm is extremely biased. I don't think I will be posting on here much if he's a mod. Fairness is fairness and twesterm isn't fair.

lol the same could have been said for me when I became mod. everyone was like "WTF????", look now, I'm quite balanced.

I have to admit that at first I was very skeptical, but you have turned out to be an excellent moderator. 

@ bigjon

I've never expressed any wanting to be a mod. Now if ioi wanted me to be a mod then I'd do it, but I don't have it in my sig or anything (Sorry Zackblue). So I don't understand your comment that I "wouldn't be very happy".

@DMeister

I notice in a thread that you said something to the affect that if I were a mod this would not be happening(It was the one where that guy spammed over 1,000 messages)

However, If I took you the wrong way I do appologize. I should not have based it off one or two instances. Zachblue on the other hand : )