Forums - Website Topics - Moderator announcements

Lol at fazz.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

dtewi and fazz, you guys are priceless, MikeB has been here almost one year and contributes alot to this site. He backs everything he says up with facts, he has never said anything bad about the other consoles or any poster and is a great guy.

@bod, that is spam and contributes nothing to the thread, you should take a 3day ban

Griffin said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Griffin said:
I can think of two other great posters on this site that would be great mods, MikeB and Crazzyman.

Ok, now I know you're not even trying to be serious...

WTF is wrong with MikeB being a mod, he is one of the most level headed posters on this site, i have never seen him troll one single thread in his entire posting history.

umm.. no... just no.. all I can say.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

You can manipulate facts.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Bod is lawlsome.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Griffin said:

level headed

Wait. Are you pulling a Rol? I thought level headed means... dumb. 

ssj12 said:
Griffin said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Griffin said:
I can think of two other great posters on this site that would be great mods, MikeB and Crazzyman.

Ok, now I know you're not even trying to be serious...

WTF is wrong with MikeB being a mod, he is one of the most level headed posters on this site, i have never seen him troll one single thread in his entire posting history.

umm.. no... just no.. all I can say.

Can you back up your nonsense of a post ssj12, maybe next time you can make a sentence.  I still have not seen one thing that is bad about mikeB.

Nifty.

Congratz to the new mods... among the few people on the site who are not rabid sony fanboys. They don't have any bias so I'm sure they'll do a great job :)

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"