By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderator announcements

I bow down to the kitty power. Our lives will never be the same. Petting a belly will soon be part of the rules. Obey or be scratched. In fact, obey and be scratched sometimes too!

Around the Network
Griffin said:
ssj12 said:
Griffin said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Griffin said:
I can think of two other great posters on this site that would be great mods, MikeB and Crazzyman.

Ok, now I know you're not even trying to be serious...

WTF is wrong with MikeB being a mod, he is one of the most level headed posters on this site, i have never seen him troll one single thread in his entire posting history.

umm.. no... just no.. all I can say.

Can you back up your nonsense of a post ssj12, maybe next time you can make a sentence. I still have not seen one thing that is bad about mikeB.

Mike B is in genuine competition with Leo-J for biggest PS3 fanboy on this site.  He shares something with leo, a genuine belief that the PS3 is ultimately unequivically and drastically more powerful than the 360, and that this fact means the PS3 cannot possibly be anything less than the greatest gaming invention in history.  So blinded are they by this unswerving and unjustified belief, that they will deny any and all logic to the grave in order to maintain the delusion.

Whether or not this makes MikeB "bad" to use your word is debatable.  I think pity rather than name calling is appropriate:)  But to suggest he is suitable for modship is quite ridiculous.  Leo-j has the "im a teenager "excuse, wheras Mikeb....... 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

carlos710 said:
Congratz to the new mods... among the few people on the site who are not rabbid sony fanboys. They don't have any bias so I'm sure they'll do a great job :)

Yes, because 90% of Vgchartz users are "Rabbid" Sony fanboys.

Grow up. 

Bodhesatva said:

How is it being Modhesatva?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

welcome new mods. may the force be with you

Around the Network
Griffin said:
ssj12 said:
Griffin said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Griffin said:
I can think of two other great posters on this site that would be great mods, MikeB and Crazzyman.

Ok, now I know you're not even trying to be serious...

WTF is wrong with MikeB being a mod, he is one of the most level headed posters on this site, i have never seen him troll one single thread in his entire posting history.

umm.. no... just no.. all I can say.

Can you back up your nonsense of a post ssj12, maybe next time you can make a sentence. I still have not seen one thing that is bad about mikeB.

Okay... this and your "Hus is the one of the best posters on this site" remarks have you marked down as a parody account in my book.

Interesting...

EDIT:  I forgot, happy modship to the new mods!

I need to stretch these newfound powers -- someone, please help me out.

Does anyone have any thoughts about the Holocaust being a myth?
Who here believes America was better off with slavery institutionalized?
Did those people in the World Trade Center get what's coming to them?

Speak up! The world needs to know.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Bodhesatva said:

I need to stretch these newfound powers. Someone, pleaase step over the line.

Who thinks America was better off with slavery institutionalized?

OMG Flamebait! Ban!

Bodhesatva said:

I need to stretch these newfound powers -- someone, please help me out.

Who here believes America was better off with slavery institutionalized?

Bod you troll. Stop trolling or else you will be banned. =P 

lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453