By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - North Korea makes one of the dumbest decisions in history- Decides to Nuke America

chapset said:
America would not nuke them back that would be bad politic but they would get invade in no time

Pretty much you see China disowning them.  What is North Korea without China backing them?  North Korea ends up on its own.  You could end up with global coalition going in and deposing Kim at this point, he pulls anything.  Very likely end up seeing China leading it, as it is in their neighborhood.  But, you will end up seeing, if Kim talks that, and says the end of fighting is over, the U.S doing surgical strikes on areas, and taking out a lot of their bases, airwar style.  They will end up being justified in the process also.  In short, U.S goes in, and China stands down.

It very likely won't get to nukes, but if it did, then you would see the whole geopolitical environment change.

Around the Network

LOL @ such a ridiculous headline.

First of all, they did not "decide to nuke America", they just made clear that they feel that they have the same "right" to use a "preventive" strike under certain circumstances. Which of course is just the "right" that the US believes to have and in fact every country with nuclear arms would use under certain circumstances.

Remember that just a few years ago, the USA even made explicitly clear that even if North Korea (as well as Iran and I think 1-2 other countries) would completely stop their nuclear weapons programs, they still wouldn't promise not to attack these countries with nuclear weapons. (They offered all other countries of the world to only attack them with conventional weapons if they stop their nuclears weapons programs - what a deal!)

Barking dogs don't bite - and in this case, they do not even have the technology to bite, and therefor they need to bark.

Very misleading title, North Korea hasn't nuked anyone yet but the possibility is looking so likely unfortunately. I hope that continue to piss off China, then the Kim regime can finally go.

If it happened i would rather have China annex it than have Korean reunification. Reunification would put much strain on South Korea's economy at least right now, but China could deal with it.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

N. Korea won't nuke anyone, they're not stupid.

dsgrue3 said:
USA: Hey, don't make nuclear weapons.
N. Korea: Hey, don't make them either.

USA: I'm serious, stop it.
N. Korea: We're serious too.

USA: Enough is enough, STOP now or we will STOP you.
N Korea: We'll respond to your threats.

USA: WTF do you think you're doing???
N Korea: Who the fuck do you think you are!

The next response should be:

USA: Oh, you like playing with nuclear weapons huh? Try this one on for size.
N Korea: But we have no fucking oil!

I really don't understand N. Korea at all. Do they have no sense at all who they are dealing with? We jump at the opportunity for war.

Just a thought

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

dsgrue3 said:
USA: Hey, don't make nuclear weapons.
N. Korea: Hey, don't make them either.

USA: I'm serious, stop it.
N. Korea: We're serious too.

USA: Enough is enough, STOP now or we will STOP you.
N Korea: We'll respond to your threats.

USA: WTF do you think you're doing???
N Korea: Who the fuck do you think you are!

The next response should be:

USA: Oh, you like playing with nuclear weapons huh? Try this one on for size.
N Korea: But we have no fucking oil!

I really don't understand N. Korea at all. Do they have no sense at all who they are dealing with? We jump at the opportunity for war.

Just a thought

I like your improvements, but we don't make nuclear weapons anymore. We've destroyed some of the massile stockpile we do have though.

No one should have nuclear weapons.

America should concern itself with...ITSELF!

What is obvious to some is not obvious to others.

why dont they just wipe north korea off the map allready. it will take just 2 aircaft carries

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Well, if they do fire one, then we have the right to fire back.
Let's hope they just cut the shit and act nice. I don't want to see the blast on CNN in a few months.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

What makes you people think that North Korea does not have the capacity for a nuclear strike against the mainland of the United States?

crazy that some people are like "haha if they nuke us or fight against us and we would nuke or invade them they wouldn't be there anymore'

do people realize that just because one country would win the probably very short war, there are still only two losers then? america wouldn't win anything, they would just lose less and would probably have the same if not more dead in their country if a nuke would really hit los angeles or something which won't be really the case but even if it's a short war with a few thousand dead american soldiers you already lost. the nuke on los angeles is just a theoretical example.