By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - North Korea makes one of the dumbest decisions in history- Decides to Nuke America

BenVTrigger said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
well people, they didn't decide. they said if the others continue to plan on nuking us, then we are allowed to nuke them.
so basically they just said the same thing the US says. "if they want to nuke us it is fair that we nuke them first".

big deal. step your pride aside murica.

You think its ok for a government who enjoys enslaving its own people in the worlds largest concentration camps, and keeps them locked in from the outside world so they have no idea what reality is should posess nuclear weapons?

That is awfully naive

when did i say that. right, never.

all i was pointing out is: their perspective is just the same as yours. no one is in the right. no one is ethically allowed to do the first step. and even if they throw the bomb, (even if they simply cannot), it would be wrong to nuke back because all the people you mentioned (in the concentration camps and so on) would die.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network

North Korea 53th American state confirmed >_>

NintendoPie said:
Goodness, THE USA are like little children that think they can do whatever they want and not get punished for it.

Stop trying to kill us North Korea! This wouldn't be good for either side.

FIXED   :)   

(just look at what the US of A did during the last 15 years and what bad stuff north korea did in comparison. Can you name 1 really bad thing they did other than going "BLAH BLAH BEWARE OF MIGHTY N.KOREA BLAH!" ? I doubt that)

Simple math; the US has involved themselves in many conflicts, not to mention started some, over the decades since WWII and has had very little support for them, yet they have had a massive and deadly military presence in all these conflicts (saying they've been victorious in most of them would be faulty though).
This would be a conflict where virtually every other major nation on earth would support, the extent of the destruction visitied up North Korea should such a thing occurr is almost comical to imagine.

In short; goddamit, man, keep your finger off that button!

JazzB1987 said:
NintendoPie said:
Goodness, THE USA are like little children that think they can do whatever they want and not get punished for it.

(just look at what the US of A did during the last 15 years and what bad stuff north korea did in comparison. Can you name 1 really bad thing they did other than going "BLAH BLAH BEWARE OF MIGHTY N.KOREA BLAH!" ? I doubt that)

Don't try to defend North Korea. Despite them not having too much affect outside their own country, that country is still horrible. Which is something you can't really say about the USA. Is the USA perfect? NO WAY, but they're "better" than many countries out there.

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:
NintendoPie said:

America may have some problems but we aren't threatening to Nuke someone either.  If N. Korea is so childish to do something like that not ONly will America respond but much of the world will respond.  Nukes are not something to play around with.

JayWood2010 said:
JazzB1987 said:
NintendoPie said:

America may have some problems but we aren't threatening to Nuke someone either.  If N. Korea is so childish to do something like that not ONly will America respond but much of the world will respond.  Nukes are not something to play around with.

Yup  instead the USA invades countries     thats certainly much better :)

N.Korea will never nuke the USA  they are not dumb  people that believe this propaganda shit   should think about it... 

The USA would also not nuke other countries  because now (in comparison to WW2) other countries also have nukes and will take revenge. 

Noone will ever nuke some other country  because that would basically be the end of the world.

JayWood2010 said:
JazzB1987 said:
NintendoPie said:

You just attacked a country cause they COULD have weapons a "few" years ago.
Oh they weren't existing...Bad luck..good game...sorry for the million innocent people who died.

The USA is far to arrogant
Yes you aren't threatening - "You" invade directly and take what you want.

If North Korea would go serious this time only the USA could lose reputation if they would answer in the same way.
But NK threatened a few times in the last 5 years and their nukes are crap anyway - They probably won't even leave ground and explode there.

NintendoPie said:
JazzB1987 said:
NintendoPie said:

Don't try to defend North Korea. Despite them not having too much affect outside their own country, that country is still horrible. Which is something you can't really say about the USA. Is the USA perfect? NO WAY, but they're "better" than many countries out there.

I am not defending N.Korea at all  lol :)  I am just showing you that a conflict always has 2 parties not just 1. And as long as ones own country is not much better one should avoid preaching because this is a sign of ignorance.

Dont get me wrong I dont criticize the citizens of the USA or any other country for that matter    its just "normal" that 95% of every countries population are not smart ;).   And the shitty governments abuse their populations lack of "enlightenment" for their stupid plans.

People simply believe what they are told and thats the problem.  I mean who are we to tell N.Korea to have nukes or to not have nukes?  Who are we to tell Iran what to do?  Did anyone tell us to please not get nukes?  Even if anyone would have told the US to never get nukes  as if the government would have listened lol.

I can name 1000 things that are wrong with the USA. 

#1 would be the USA acts like its a "free" "morally" "democratic" country. But in fact the citizens lose their rights and it turns into a police state.

JazzB1987 said:
JayWood2010 said:
JazzB1987 said:
NintendoPie said:

Yup  instead the USA invades countries     thats certainly much better :)

N.Korea will never nuke the USA  they are not dumb  people that believe this propaganda shit   should think about it... 

The USA would also not nuke other countries  because now (in comparison to WW2) other countries also have nukes and will take revenge. 

Noone will ever nuke some other country  because that would basically be the end of the world.

Invading a country is much better than nuclear warfare and you know that.  If you don't like America than so be it but don't be childish about the subject either.  Like i said, America has done some things that has been wrong but in this case we are not wrong.  This is a situation that in my opinion needs to be dealt with and if force is necessary then so be it. I dont agree with needless war but this is a case that effects the entire world so if we attack N. Korea and kill innocent people we are still protecting many more innocent people at the same time.  

Now you can talk all the shit about U.S.A you want but this time i see it hard to to point a finger at us while we are not the ones threatening to nuke someone.  What country are you from?  And if we threatened to nuke you guys how do you think your country would react?  Do you think other countries would react as well?  And damnit this news effects you as well so think before you talk.