By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - North Korea makes one of the dumbest decisions in history- Decides to Nuke America

To answer your question it would really only take 1 nuke on their capital city to effectively end N. Korea

That being said I dont condone or support the use of nuclear weapons and hope there will be other, safer ways to resolve the N Korean crisis.

Around the Network

Goodness, North Korea are like little children that think they can do whatever they want and not get punished for it.

Stop trying to kill us North Korea! This wouldn't be good for either side.

N Korea has a death wish if they actually plan to attack US.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Even if North Korea had the ability to launch a nuclear strike against the United States, it wouldn't. The regime isn't suicidal.

This article is a little sensational.

USA: Hey, don't make nuclear weapons.
N. Korea: We're not, we're just doing this for other reasons.

USA: I'm serious, stop it.
N. Korea: ??? We're not making weapons.

USA: Enough is enough, STOP now or we will STOP you.
N Korea: Let me just test this missile really quickly.

USA: WTF do you think you're doing???
N Korea: Haha, we're going to shoot nuclear missiles at you soon!

The next response should be:
USA: Oh, you like playing with nuclear weapons huh? Try this one on for size.
N Korea: Fuck. We're dead.

I really don't understand N. Korea at all. Do they have no sense at all who they are dealing with? We jump at the opportunity for war.

Around the Network

America would not nuke them back that would be bad politic but they would get invade in no time

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

well people, they didn't decide. they said if the others continue to plan on nuking us, then we are allowed to nuke them.
so basically they just said the same thing the US says. "if they want to nuke us it is fair that we nuke them first".

big deal. step your pride aside murica.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Please, Kim. Not California. You simply mustn't.

Gehirnkrampf said:
well people, they didn't decide. they said if the others continue to plan on nuking us, then we are allowed to nuke them.
so basically they just said the same thing the US says. "if they want to nuke us it is fair that we nuke them first".

You think its ok for a government who enjoys enslaving its own people in the worlds largest concentration camps, and keeps them locked in from the outside world so they have no idea what reality is should posess nuclear weapons?

That is awfully naive

Gehirnkrampf said:

The fact that people are saying that America would tear them a new one is hardly pride, it's just the truth. (If this is what you're referring to, of course.)