By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why I Love PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale More Than Super Smash Bros.

I've played both but Smash is the better of the two. Not by much but better is better.

Around the Network

For those who are comparing battle royale to the first smash you must consider that was a N64 game so of course it was simple but for its era it was one of the best multiplayer games and for me and my friends it was the best

I love playing this local but the online doesn't work. Why can't I play online with this game? All my other games work great online but this one just give host errors.

It's much more challenging to clear the battlefield in a Smash Bros game, which means its that much more satisfying when you do.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Pulling off a multiple kill is indeed very satisfying in PSASBR (especially with Spike 'cause his level 1 sucks!) but to me nothing will ever be more satisfying than pulling a gutsy edge guard in Smash or to spike an opponent off stage when he's not even at 100% damage.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Rafux said:

I love playing this local but the online doesn't work. Why can't I play online with this game? All my other games work great online but this one just give host errors.

Sometimes the servers act up. Have you tried the online on multiple occasions on different days?

Signature goes here!

i like them approximately equal.

PSASBR has an advantage in raw gameplay, imo. superbot did an amazing job given each character a very unique move set. also, it has a freaking amazing online really sets it apart from SSB for me.

SSBB is a much more mature game though. far more depth is items, game modes, extras, ect.

Final Smash does it better

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

this game is awesome. i really hope they make another one on the ps4

TruckOSaurus said:
Rafux said:

Sometimes the servers act up. Have you tried the online on multiple occasions on different days?

Yes but for some reason it still doesn't work.