By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Will Be The Best Selling Wii Game? (Excluding WiiSports and WiiFit)

What do you think? If we don't include bundles like WiiSports and WiiFit.

I'd have to say it will either be SSBB or Mario Kart Wii. SSBM and Mario Kart:DD were the best selling games for the cube, and they will be among the best sellers if not the best sellers themselfs.

(But maybe a new zelda game could go for the spot of best seller?)

What do you think?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Super mario galaxy without a doubt. The game continues to show its amazing legs and is soon approaching 6 million in sales. Super smash bros is Huge as well, but kids will go for galaxy not smash bros, that I garuntee.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

@Zackblue
Forgot Galaxy...But theres still at least 5 years to go of the wii's life. So Galaxy could be overthrown. (Namely by Brawl)

Mario Kart will be first followed by Galaxy and then Brawl.

I think it will be smash bros - i certainly hope so

Around the Network

You guys are all wrong, if you exclude wii sports and wii fit that leaves wii play. Despite horrible reviews wii play will sell the most I think.

Mario Kart (besides Wii Play). I think SSBB will sell a lot less than most think (7-8 million).

If they make a Wii sports 2 then i think it will sell the most

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Ok, exclude all Wii______ games okay. Then what would sell the most

Wii Play: best way to get the second controller :)

Think you should try and direct this thread to... What Will Be The Best Selling Third Party Wii Game?... Then it's Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, wait till the Olympics begin!

But with unknown titles in the future, it's all a guess really

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"