By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Will Be The Best Selling Wii Game? (Excluding WiiSports and WiiFit)

I can understand excluding Wii Play and Wii Sports but why exclude Wii Fit?

Excluding Wii Fit, I would have to say SSBB. 

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy will sell more in my opinion.

Super Mario Galaxy- 18 Million
Mario Kart Wii- 14 Million
Super Smash Bros Brawl- 13 Million

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Excluding wii fit because it is a bundle. (Balance Board)

When Wii Music gets here I don't think it will be a bundle so I would include that.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
__XBrawlX__ said:

Oh yes?

I think that you're excluding Link's Crossbow Training, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wii Fit, Mario Kart Wii, any Donkey Konga games and Guitar Hero games.

That leaves, uh, Ninjabread Man.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

__XBrawlX__ said:

When Wii Music gets here I don't think it will be a bundle so I would include that.

I think the fact it can sell so much wiith the bundled equipment really says something about it.

Around the Network

Maybe I should have included wii fit, but not wii play or Wii Sports. People need the balance board to play the game, but don't need a extra remote to play wii play. My bad.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Game_boy said:
__XBrawlX__ said:

Oh yes?

I think that you're excluding Link's Crossbow Training, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wii Fit, Mario Kart Wii, any Donkey Konga games and Guitar Hero games.

I don't think Mario Kart Wii or Donkey Konga games are excluded unless they are bundles.  With the remotes / numchucks being motion sensing, I don't see a need for a bundle with either.

__XBrawlX__ said:
Maybe I should have included wii fit, but not wii play or Wii Sports. People need the balance board to play the game, but don't need a extra remote to play wii play. My bad.

Because it requires equipment, it's not as likely to be pirated and gives it an unfair advantage.  Best that you excluded it...

Galaxy, > 15 million

jlauro said:
Game_boy said:
__XBrawlX__ said:

Oh yes?

I don't think Mario Kart Wii or Donkey Konga games are excluded unless they are bundles. With the remotes / numchucks being motion sensing, I don't see a need for a bundle with either.

Have you not heard of the Wii Wheel?

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.