By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339
Booyah said:
Mr Khan said:
I'm online, robottech.

If you guys want some help I'm HR6 and use hunting horns. Nintendo ID is Booyah.

Funny part is i'm fine now. Finally managed to attract a group, got my Glacial Agnaktor Fin+, all is right with the world. (until G-rank, then all the craziness starts anew)

For now, i'm thinking new Ice Lance.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

just wanted too let u guys know, that my wiiu got damaged today. so i wont be on it for awhile, a drink got poured into the disk slot. as soon as i get a new one, i will be back online.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I finished all of the 8 star Moga Village Quests and played some Advanced G Rank quests online.

This game has a ton of content and is a blast!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
I finished all of the 8 star Moga Village Quests and played some Advanced G Rank quests online.

Still can't play the game...looks like Early June is the best I can hope for right now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
amp316 said:

Still can't play the game...looks like Early June is the best I can hope for right now.

That's okay.  Just argue with people online.  It's much more fun than slaying virtual monsters.

When you are finally able to play the game, let me know.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:

That's okay.  Just argue with people online.  It's much more fun than slaying virtual monsters.

When you are finally able to play the game, let me know.

I will do, don't worry. Hopefully it's sooner as opposed to later!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
amp316 said:

so late ? noooo ... :(

but have no time right now to play.
busy times at the moment.

Even though I got this game at launch, I haven't played it an awful lot. Part of the reason is because I haven't tried playing online yet, and the other reason is because I'm a noob and I want to know if there's an easier way to do those delivery quests such as the eggs and the powder stones (or whatever they were called).

Mr Khan said:
5 pm (EST), likely, if i can wrangle when i have dinner. 7:00 pm EST would be better

Really, we could do it in two quests unless we have bad luck, one quest if we do get lucky. Need to capture, though, and preferably break the dorsal fin (which is hard, unless you pitfall trap)

Glacial Agna?  Just stand next to his front right foot with a gunlance, upthrust at the fin and fire off a shot.  Repeat until fin broken.

MDMAlliance said:
Even though I got this game at launch, I haven't played it an awful lot. Part of the reason is because I haven't tried playing online yet, and the other reason is because I'm a noob and I want to know if there's an easier way to do those delivery quests such as the eggs and the powder stones (or whatever they were called).

Use the Loc Lac armor.  It gives you the the transporter skill.  Also use Dash Juice or even better Mega Dash Juice.