By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is it just me or are all the moderators on this site cocks?

What is this some fucking christian website or what!

Console wars are an extension of the male obsession with penis size, like fast cars etc

The amount of times I have been banned over the last month and a half I would think I had joined some fucking convent

Here is to another ban and this will be my last post and thread if that is the case

Wtf to the moderators get off your high horse and fuck off :)

This thread is too negative. Here's a fox cub:

-kantor

And Tharja from Fire Emblem... in her swimsuit DLC pack!

-Smeags

Around the Network

Bye.

Can I see the moderation history?

Mod edit:

Mod History for monkeyade

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
03/05/13 19:45 Smeags Ban Flaming (You've done nothing but flame others since you got here, and this is another example of that (heck, even calling the entire mod team "cocks" and telling them to "fuck off".) We've had enough of your poor attitude. Best of luck finding a community, but gamrConnect has little need of you.) Perma Ban 5187201
02/26/13 05:16 axumblade Ban Flaming (Don't call users "losers" and "fucking lemmings." ) Banned 7 days 5164897
02/23/13 15:28 radishhead Ban Flaming (Adds nothing to discussion; insults and angers another user) Banned 1 days 5155460
02/07/13 17:33 axumblade Ban Trolling (There really is no need for this comment. Furthermore, it doesn't add anything to the conversation. ) Banned 5 days 5102686
02/02/13 06:33 axumblade Ban Flaming (Don't tell users to fuck off.) Banned 3 days 5083628

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

You only have 111 posts. It must be you that's doing something wrong.

I know that at least 2 of them have huge ones!

Around the Network

LMAO maybe you just need to calm down and not take things so seriously lol It's games not life haha

Well wherever you go, I hope you can behave better than what you've shown us on gamrConnect. You definitely have issues with flaming others.

Best of luck.

Locking.

me like some moderator's cock XD

JayWood2010 said:
LMAO maybe you just need to calm down and not take things so seriously lol It's games not life haha

^Says the guy that just rage posted in top 7 franchises thread because the OP didn't list Gears. Yes, sarcasm posting = rage posting. I am not fooled!

JayWood2010 said:

That's my point hence my last thread 'is my Cock bigger than yours' which was quickly closed by the SS :)