By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Breaking News

Pretty much what the title suggests: What is the most significant piece of news that could (to an extent) realistically be broadcast to us?

Assassination of President Obama?

Discovery of alien life?

Some sort of natural disaster or war?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I can't speak for the whole world. Yet discovering the body of Federico Garcia Lorca, along with all the vanished bodies of those who fought for the republic during the Spanish Civil War would be a very, very significant piece of news here.

That tbone51 has got rid of his current sig.

The imminent end of the world being revealed after God speaking directly with all the world's leaders.

Love and tolerate.

A meteorite actually IS going to hit us. A big one...

Around the Network

3rd parties flocking to Nintendo.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

radishhead said:

Pretty much what the title suggests: What is the most significant piece of news that could (to an extent) realistically be broadcast to us?

Assassination of President Obama?

SWAT storming your house in 3...2...1...

Signature goes here!

"Your Not The Father" after 18 years of child support and no sex with baby moma!

Currently I believe the most significant breaking news would be if North Korea invades South Korea.  They have already announced intentions to dissolve the 60 year old armistice with the US as retaliation for the UN sanctions and military drills held in South Korea.

Cheebee said:
3rd parties flocking to Nintendo.

He said "realistically".

OT:

Proof of an afterlife/ghosts.