By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - SimCity 67 metacritic so far

I'm a huge Simcity fan, but I honestly might not purchase this game because of all this madness

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I hate the small city sizes. How about let us adjust that in that Sandbox mode, least for single player games that aren't recorded online. I hate these tiny ass cities!

I'm glad the servers affected the games reviews. Good, how can EA expect you to pay £35 and not be able to play it, just because they want to control your play time. Hopefully, they will learn their lesson from this. But seriously, this should be illegal. They are advertising a great game, which most of the time can't be played because of DRM. You might as well just buy a game case without the disc inside, also EA can turn this game off at any time. What a waste of space, this game is now. I wanted it, but while it needs DRM so forget about it. I'll just go elsewhere for city building games.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I'm enjoying this, a rare case of justice being served in the 7th gen.

looks like SimCity has taken a complete nose dive by this point

Around the Network

Pathfinding for traffic and services is broken. The sim people act no differently than sewage (no permanent houses/jobs/families). The glassbox engine is a joke. Everyone who bought this game is a guinea pig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXMnZvBbaMM

To top it off, we are stuck with crappy tiny "cities". They aren't cities, they are villages and towns. Bunch of rubbish.

I am already bored with the game.

Wow that is a shame because the game is itself is actually really good.

techhunter80 said:

Not really..

Pesmerga7551 said:

techhunter80 said:

Not really..

I guess for you but I have been having a pretty fun time with it.