By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Scisca said:

It was almost painful getting through this thread... People really seem to like the craziest stuff in bed xD

NightDragon83 said:
curl-6 said:
Ugh, BBW sickens me, I'm attracted to humans, not whales.

So you'd take this...

Over this?

Neither. I'd go with this:

You know... just normal, healthy girls. I don't get it why fans of fat chicks always think that the only other option are anorectic skeletons and seem oblivious to the existence of fit and healthy girls. But on the other hand, I kinda understand where this comes from. I've recently read that approx. 35% of Americans are obese, so you just have to get used to this and start liking fat, or "chubby" as you call them, chicks. Well, I'm fine with that, you can have them all :P

To me, if anything, some of these chicks seem funny and kinda comical :)

way too skinny for me.
I have experienced both and chubby is better for me. But there is a difference between chubby and fat. The ones dallas posted are perfectly fine.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

I've love chubby girls and would marry them too.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

I like Thick Chicks, They are a Challenge in bed, Gotta have that long slong to go in deep. If you haven't been with a thick girl, you don't know what you're missing.

I.......don't like chubby chicks.

Yea...... Can't say anything good, except that chubby girls which do exercise, look hot, but skinny girls who exercise look hotter.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:

Scisca said:

You know... just normal, healthy girls. I don't get it why fans of fat chicks always think that the only other option are anorectic skeletons and seem oblivious to the existence of fit and healthy girls. But on the other hand, I kinda understand where this comes from. I've recently read that approx. 35% of Americans are obese, so you just have to get used to this and start liking fat, or "chubby" as you call them, chicks. Well, I'm fine with that, you can have them all :P

way too skinny for me.
I have experienced both and chubby is better for me. But there is a difference between chubby and fat. The ones dallas posted are perfectly fine.

Everyones definition of fat/chubby are different. To me that top girl is fat, and not just a little fat, but I consider that pretty gross. Any girl where the fat starts to bulg over the panties (muchroom cap) is fat. The bottom girl is normal IMO (not skinny, but normal).

Like Scisca said, over 1/3rd of Americans are obese...Obese, not overweight, probably over 50% are overweight. So it's kinda a more cultural thing. Plus, I think if you're fat, dating a skinny girl would just not fit. Fat/Cubby girls are bigger, they can support more weight, and don't mind a bit of a keg. Take an obese guy to the bottom girl, and your weight would make her a little uncomfortable. On the same token, take a skinny guy to a fat girl, and he can't really toss her around like he would a normal girl.

I like athletic skinny girls because I'm athletic and skinny. I don't mushroom caps, mummy tummy, thighs that touch when girls walk, or t**s that feel like jello. At the same time I don't like feeling a girls bone in her upper arm, and I need some cushin for the pushin. This below is just as gross as the top girl:

Exericse is what's key, bigger girls can be hot, but not without exercise. The ass is suppose to be the biggest muscle in the human body (not the strongest, but the biggest). You need a girl with an ass, not a fat ass, and not no ass (like above). Same with t**s, big t**s are nice, but not when they sag, and small t**s can be saggy too. A Stomach shouldn't have abs, but it shouldn't bulg over, or stick out in a tight shirt. There should be an outline on the pelvis.

This is what an ass should look like. Heck, this is the body a girl should have.

If you consider that last image skinny, or too skinny for you, then I'll bet that you yourself are overweight. That last image is the ideal body figure of women, and while it might be a bit too muscular for some, it's what women are suppose to look like. If you like anything else, you have a fetish.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Scisca said:

way too skinny for me.

Everyones definition of fat/chubby are different. To me that top girl is fat, and not just a little fat, but I consider that pretty gross. Any girl where the fat starts to bulg over the panties (muchroom cap) is fat. The bottom girl is normal IMO (not skinny, but normal).

Like Scisca said, over 1/3rd of Americans are obese...Obese, not overweight, probably over 50% are overweight. So it's kinda a more cultural thing. Plus, I think if you're fat, dating a skinny girl would just not fit. Fat/Cubby girls are bigger, they can support more weight, and don't mind a bit of a keg. Take an obese guy to the bottom girl, and your weight would make her a little uncomfortable. On the same token, take a skinny guy to a fat girl, and he can't really toss her around like he would a normal girl.

I like athletic skinny girls because I'm athletic and skinny. I don't mushroom caps, mummy tummy, thighs that touch when girls walk, or t**s that feel like jello. At the same time I don't like feeling a girls bone in her upper arm, and I need some cushin for the pushin. This below is just as gross as the top girl:

Exericse is what's key, bigger girls can be hot, but not without exercise. The ass is suppose to be the biggest muscle in the human body (not the strongest, but the biggest). You need a girl with an ass, not a fat ass, and not no ass (like above). Same with t**s, big t**s are nice, but not when they sag, and small t**s can be saggy too. A Stomach shouldn't have abs, but it shouldn't bulg over, or stick out in a tight shirt. There should be an outline on the pelvis.

This is what an ass should look like. Heck, this is the body a girl should have.

If you consider that last image skinny, or too skinny for you, then I'll bet that you yourself are overweight. That last image is the ideal body figure of women, and while it might be a bit too muscular for some, it's what women are suppose to look like. If you like anything else, you have a fetish.

100% agree! Keep on preaching!! To me that first chick is also just fat, not "chubby". I'd never go for such a girl. A girl has to do some kind of a workout, just like a guy. The last two seem yummy :) Me gusta!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
Michael-5 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

way too skinny for me.

100% agree! Keep on preaching!! To me that first chick is also just fat, not "chubby". I'd never go for such a girl. A girl has to do some kind of a workout, just like a guy. The last two seem yummy :) Me gusta!

Yea, me too.

As for the bottom girls, you have to realize that some guys don't like muscular girls. I think the bottom 2 are an accurate representation of what most guys should like in a girl, but everyone has their own preferences.

e.g. I prefer skinnier girls, who are a bit less muscular.

I prefer something like this, but I know that petite girls are more for me, and not the general view of attractive.

Scisca said:
Michael-5 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Scisca said:

way too skinny for me.

I agree the last picture is how women should strive to look like. Less jogging more squats!!! That said, I'd be lying if I said I've never thought of trying with a chubbiesh woman. 

some of them are cute