By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

hey it's the farmers daughter

Around the Network

...I just threw up a bit in my mouth. So nasty.

omg, fap mode activated!!

Gotta love thick chicks x.x

Love a bird with a bit of meat on her.

Would happily bone 85% of the lasses in the above pictures.

curl-6 said:
Ugh, BBW sickens me, I'm attracted to humans, not whales.

So you'd take this...

Over this?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I love me some chubby chicks, especially Indians and Latinas. (^_-)

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

NightDragon83 said:
curl-6 said:

So you'd take this...

Over this?

Predictable Reductio ad absurdum.

Preferring women of a healthy weight =/= preferring underweight women.

It was almost painful getting through this thread... People really seem to like the craziest stuff in bed xD

NightDragon83 said:
curl-6 said:

So you'd take this...

Over this?

Neither. I'd go with this:

You know... just normal, healthy girls. I don't get it why fans of fat chicks always think that the only other option are anorectic skeletons and seem oblivious to the existence of fit and healthy girls. But on the other hand, I kinda understand where this comes from. I've recently read that approx. 35% of Americans are obese, so you just have to get used to this and start liking fat, or "chubby" as you call them, chicks. Well, I'm fine with that, you can have them all :P

To me, if anything, some of these chicks seem funny and kinda comical :)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

^I think balance is key. I've seen chubby girls who are down right disgusting, and I've also seen slim girls who are devoid of anything sexy. For me, you can be slim or chubby, but you also have to be sexy. ;) (Of course sexy is subjective)

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS