By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

time for some juicy lovin

another redhead

pixie cut

another, and i'm out of here

Around the Network

Last post on page 2  3rd from the bottom in black, looks just like my ex. Wouldn't be in the least bit surprised to know it was really her.

Why Badgenome........why?

badgenome said:
oldschoolfool said:
a couple of those woman look a little chubby,but for the most part,there not chubby at all. I've seen woman that were way bigger then that. I mean,let's post some real chubby women. The chubby women that make me throw up,not give me a chubby. lol

Fap away, you sick fuck.

lol Now,that's what I consider some real chubby chicks,not those sticks,the op likes. ^^ that's being a real chubby chaser. 

They are all very sexy. I love women that are chubby. Skinny is such a bore.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
Why Badgenome........why?

badgenome be hatin up in here

BBW are the BEST!

Not a fan...

Asses, chubby chicks and dude's bulges. You have terrible taste VGC.

oldschoolfool said:
badgenome said:

Fap away, you sick fuck.

lol Now,that's what I consider some real chubby chicks,not those sticks,the op likes. ^^ that's being a real chubby chaser. 

Thats what I would consider morbidly obese or fat beyond belief.

To OP

I am not into fat chicks but some of the girls are really hot. They got a little fat on the right places they lucked out genetics wise but most aren't that lucky and get even fatter as time goes by. Few people realize they have to eat less and less to keep their weight as they age. Now they are still cute in 10 years they lose the last shape they once had. 

thanks for spicing up the site! keep them coming, on a side note these girls arent chubby, they are thick, and the best one is the one in the car, thick thighs and micky ds, heaven lol

"We're in the business of making money" said by every company ever known