By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Deus Ex: Human revolution coming to WiiU?

Tagged games:

What do you think?

No, it won't be on WiiU 24 52.17%

I don't know 12 26.09%

Yes! It will be on WiiU 10 21.74%

Total:46

I can't see why they'd want to...unless they plan on releasing a new game in the series on Wii U and want to establish the market?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Holy crap, everyone hates on actual good games and raves about crap like Assassins Creed, you people sure disappoint me,what a shame, I never asked for this, I SPILL MY DRINK! good thing I am not big into books, and that I have nerves of steel.

PullusPardus said:

Holy crap, everyone hates on actual good games and raves about crap like Assassins Creed, you people sure disappoint me,what a shame, I never asked for this, I SPILL MY DRINK! good thing I am not big into books, and that I have nerves of steel.

I see what you did there =P

I suposse the other two are also references to Deus Ex xD

They already know at Square Enix that this game on Wii U will sell like crap because its an old game everybody who wants to play it already played it. But then they have their excuse not to support Wii U anymore with their multiplatform titles :D

Why would they bother with a 2 year old game?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

The only reason I can see them doing this is to establish a fanbase on a Nintendo console for their next Dues Ex game.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Interesting...

I own the game on Steam, but haven't played it yet. If this rumor is true, and it's the superior version, I would definitely pick it up.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Interesting...

I own the game on Steam, but haven't played it yet. If this rumor is true, and it's the superior version, I would definitely pick it up.

WHAT?!

5 bucks on Steam/PC it better be a 5 buck eshop game if not TOO LATE AND OVERPRICED!

Nope. The rumors comes from SquareEnix trademarking DE Defiance which is related to the movie. Seeing how simultaneous releases such as ACIII or BO2 performed on WiiU, 2 years after there is about as much demand for Human Revolution on WiiU as ice in the Sahara.