By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Deus Ex: Human revolution coming to WiiU?

Tagged games:

What do you think?

No, it won't be on WiiU 24 52.17%

I don't know 12 26.09%

Yes! It will be on WiiU 10 21.74%

Total:46
Wright said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Interesting...

I own the game on Steam, but haven't played it yet. If this rumor is true, and it's the superior version, I would definitely pick it up.

WHAT?!

It's those damn Steam sales! I buy games faster than I can play them.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Wright said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Interesting...

I own the game on Steam, but haven't played it yet. If this rumor is true, and it's the superior version, I would definitely pick it up.

WHAT?!

My God! It's one of the best games in this generation; what are you waiting for?!

What's the point, it will sell like 10 copies worldwide.

Wright said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

My God! It's one of the best games in this generation; what are you waiting for?!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Wright said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Interesting...

WHAT?!

Haha, sounds familiar!

Anyway, go play it, its actually a terrific game and I really don't say things like that easily today.

Around the Network

More news here:

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/modified-version-of-deus-ex-human-revolution-rated-wii-u-release-in-the-works/0111804

Big fan of this franchise and I would definitely buy the game again on Wii U.....but no way in hell for more than 20 bucks. I literally just bought the game 2 weeks ago for a friend for 5 bucks, augmented edition with all DLC, even missing link included. This game, while awesome, is literally worth less than an average TF2 hat. If they throw this on the market for 60 bucks I'll declare SE officially insane.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

A few interesting things to note here:

1. Square Enix recently trademarked "Deus Ex: Human Defiance". They might be releasing this as a precursor for the sequel. This way they build the userbase on WiiU before releasing "Defiance".

2. The PC version lightly supported DX11 effects like tessellation. The WiiU will likely get these upgrades, plus the gamepad means it'll probably be the superior console version.

Cobretti2 said:
Wright said:
Cobretti2 said:
problem is this game sold liek shit to begin with. So I don't knwo if its worth the effort.

Wait, what? Didn't this game sell like three millions, across all platforms?

About 2.6 or so.

It barely cracked the million mark on 360/PS3 and it didn't even crack 0.5m on PC where Deus Ex was a huge hit on PC when the first come out.

0.5M for PC retail. Digital sales are significantly more on PC; expect at least 1 million more (1.5 million total).

Plus 2.1 million on consoles isn't bad considering it had no MP component.

PullusPardus said:

Holy crap, everyone hates on actual good games and raves about crap like Assassins Creed, you people sure disappoint me,what a shame, I never asked for this, I SPILL MY DRINK! good thing I am not big into books, and that I have nerves of steel.

Holy crap dude, did you just make a sentence out of quotes from the Deus Ex franchise?!

Why did you spill your drink though? Were you given lemon-lime instead of orange again?