By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Athiests and other humans of high intelligence- What would you say to God on Judgement day?

NobleTeam360 said:
Most Athiests that I have encountered have an IQ of maybe a kinder gardener so I wouldn't lump them in the same boat as high Intelligence people.

I disagree. Most atheists I've encountered are rather mean and grumpy gardeners.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Most Athiests that I have encountered have an IQ of maybe a kinder gardener so I wouldn't lump them in the same boat as high Intelligence people.

I disagree. Most atheists I've encountered are rather mean and grumpy gardeners.

lol

im agnostic so i really dont care what christians and atheists think about...

- Why my kitty had to die when I was 5 years old?
- Why are many atheists so annoying?
- Why you let Gunpei Yokoi die?
- Why do you annoy me every morning with milk spilling from my cereal?

What's the point?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

"oh well, can't blame me for following the logic that the brain you gave me thought was the most reasonable. Hell, who would go with "magic spaghetti monster" to explain the mysteries of life when trying to figure them out for yourself is so much more fun?"

I would ask him if he could give me a list with the exact sales numbers for every console and game ever released before he throws me in to hell.

God, do you have a God? Who created you? Does your god have a god? Does your god's god have a god?

I would say, "so you do exist." then i would ask him where were you during the columbine massacre? connecticut shooting? and all the wars?

NobleTeam360 said:

^This. 

Most Athiests I know are usually either, weirdos, emos, pseudo intellectuals, or people that are asocial or generally bitter. 

My theory is that they don't have much of a social life, so they adopt the role of the person that sticks out like a sore thumb.  In this, they feel like they're smarter than everyone else who follows convention, because they don't.  Much like a hipster.  Most of these people I talk to about these things usually don't put any stock in what they advocate.    O__O

3DS I.D : 3282-2755-4646

I make bad threads.  

SSB really went downhill after Melee....

Manlet Crew