By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - AHHHH!!!! ROLSTOPPABLE IS GOING TO BE A GOD!

ROFL!!!!

So Legend11 wasnt joking?

I honestly thought he was joking especially after this remark...

"I don't feel like getting in the mud and wrestling with pigs (and no I'm not talking about your mother)."

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

You guys are right so I changed it.

Legend11 said:
ItsaMii said:
Legend11 said:
ItsaMii said:
That may be a good thing after all. Aside from Benkenobi, there aren`t any respected users above 5000 posts. It will be the first non-mod non-spammer VGchartz god.

I know you were probably trying to slam other users but isn't naznatips a friend of yours? He has over 5000 posts doesn't he?

That was what I mean by saying the first non-mod non-spammer. The first common user to reach this status. Don`t you have something more important to do like stealth troll or FUD?

Lets be honest, we both know you were insulting someone with your original comment (not naznatips). I guess I must have struck a nerve based on the insults from you. I won't bother responding with insults, I'll take the high road because I don't feel like getting in the mud and wrestling with pigs (and no I'm not talking about your mother).

Well, I am not really familiar with user`s post count. The ones everyone know (above 5000) are Soriku, Ben and Leo-j. Ben is the only one whose opinion I would take into consideration. Looking at the moderators page, there is also naznatips and ckmlb. I think I missed them, but to tell the truth I do not care. I do not think they would get offended by this.

Hipocrisy aside I do not think you are someone that avoids conflict. I say quit bitching and that is not a reference to your mom. 

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

@legend11

you did the right thing. I applaud you

speaking for myself...I go off at times and if I messed up I will apologize.
You gotta be a man to admit you were wrong.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Insult my mom, I insult yours. Reciprocity.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Insult my mom, I insult yours. Reciprocity.
Er, on the Internet that gets you into a fight about every five minutes. And the fights last indefinitely.

I'm no saint, but a "tit-for-tat" philosophy is just not a good idea here.

If nothing else, staying calm while someone else loses it puts you on the high ground AND makes the fight end sooner AND makes people side with you. Isn't that much better than insulting Legend11's mom?

On the plus side, I think you're not entirely serious about this because you DIDN'T insult his mom, nor was the insult you did fling as defamatory as his.  But I wanted to say that anyway. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

So that will be 6 gods, right?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Final-Fan said:
ItsaMii said:
Er, on the Internet that gets you into a fight about every five minutes. And the fights last indefinitely.

I'm no saint, but a "tit-for-tat" philosophy is just not a good idea here.

If nothing else, staying calm while someone else loses it puts you on the high ground AND makes the fight end sooner AND makes people side with you. Isn't that much better than insulting Legend11's mom?

You are right, but he always get away with these insults. I`d rather call him back than wait for his rehearsed: I am sorry, I overdid it, bla bla bla. It is some sort of tactic he uses. Insult then apologize.

Satan said:

Pff...

Ckmlb's sarcasm puts Rol's to shame.

Ckmlb>Rol.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

well he has been posting for a long time

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"