By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - AHHHH!!!! ROLSTOPPABLE IS GOING TO BE A GOD!

Rol is more the fan favorite than CKMLB so your equation wrong.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

5000 posts, it will take you a long time too reach 10.000 or even 9.000

i don't think im ever going too make that

weezy said:
Rol is more the fan favorite than CKMLB so your equation wrong.

Ckmlb is actually a gamer. Rol, on the other hand, is just a blind fanboy. I can't see why anyone would put Rol' over Ckmlb.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

^ Rol is not just a blind fanboy. Get over it.

There are others who are 20 times the fanboy of Rol.

Rol is just being funny. There is nothing wrong with loving a particular system/company...

its just the revengeful easily irritible ones that are pretty funny and sad at the same time.

I mean when your losing and Wii fans are rubbing it in your face I can see why they get so mad :)

MynameisGARY

When did I say there was something wrong with being a fanboy? There is nothing wrong it; however, a fanboy should not be put above a passionate all-around gamer like Ckmlb. It would be like saying Ben>Naznatipz or Leo-j>Onna76.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

CKmlb if I remember right is a ps3 fanboy.

But who cares, im not degrading him.

im just proving a point bud.

MynameisGARY

Riot Of The Blood said:
When did I say there was something wrong with being a fanboy?

You actually said "blind" fanboy. Is there anything wrong with being a blind fanboy?

^

lol.

Ckmlb owns all three consoles, weezy. He's more of a 360 fan that happens to like Metal Gear and Final Fantasy than he is a PS3 fanboy.

^I see nothing wrong with being a blind fanboy.

I learned something new today... thanks for the video, dtewi!

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer