By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

Your Favorite Character out of these choices!
Mario 17 17.00%

Luigi 25 25.00%

Bowser 6 6.00%

Peach 2 2.00%

Yoshi 20 20.00%

Wario 3 3.00%

Donkey Kong 9 9.00%

Toad 7 7.00%

Bowser Jr 4 4.00%

Rosalina 7 7.00%

Total: 100

Around the Network

Changed poll, srry guys!

tbone51 said:
phenom08 said:
tbone51 said:
phenom08 said:
Luigis Mansion 2 will sell 320k first week!

going big! Hope its true

Yep Im going big, and are you quoting on your WiiU?

of course

WiiU browser ftw!

Can´t wait for Lego City!!

Hey bro! Put 385k for Luigi's Mansion

Around the Network
Tyfly55 said:
Hey bro! Put 385k for Luigi's Mansion

ok ***!

Luigi mansion in japan still #1 in japan!

Now in the top 20 in US (currently 19)

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@kaizar, should have clarified my response the movies i listed are the ones i am gonna see next in 3d.

Oh, OK.

since thats a Disney movie, are you also going to see such other Disney movies this year as: X-Men 3D & Thor 2 3D & The Great and Powerful OZ 3D (out now)?

What about G.I.Joe?

Amd that new "Christopher Nolan" Written movie (he is the writer/director of the last 3 Batman movies); "Man of Steel 3D (Superman reboot by Christopher Nolan "writer" & his brother "writer/director")?

Theres also Jurassic Park 1 3D this year.

spurgeonryan said:
I still think you should make coins site wide.

Spread out predictions in other threads you mean? like 2 Questions per thread? Maybe how much MH3U will get FW in NoA and Europe (seperate answers)?

spurgeonryan said:
No. I think we need to take back the site. This is nt just about your thread. When one person posts 12 threads a day he gets banned. Plain and simple. But if we had everyone in Nintendo nation posting 1 or 2 Nintendo threads a day, we would b unstoppable. Sony group needs to be put back in their place after that killer Sony conference. They have become too strong. Too cocky.

That is where minions like me come in. Get a few of us to watch the site and report who earns coins here.

As I offered. Those who get the most coined in a month will win a game fro.m me. I will finance it.

Lets take back our site!

VGChartz turns into NintenDomination Charts lol! Dont wrry, i'll handle it, but you can definitely help. Why dont ya start a thread that ask MHU3 predictions first week? That'll help me big time, i can post the links in this thread if you do! Dont forget two different answers!