By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237
tbone51 said:
Metrium said:
To answer the poll, I voted X only because I loved Xenoblade sooooo much. If I had never played Xenoblade, I would probably still be super interested in that game, but I would have probably answer Bayonetta2 or WW:HD

Xenoblade equals GOTY for 2012 imo! Great long/expanding story and adventure!

I agree

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I did no read or vote in the poll.

sooooooo? Wat you chose?

Mnementh said:
Oh, your current poll is a hard decision. W101, X and MH3U are all great. I voted X, because I thought it would get the least love - silly me.

It this thread is anything to go by, X is easily the most highly anticipated Wii U game.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Wind Waker HD.

I'd loose face if I'd pick anything else besides a Zelda game, whatever Zelda game.

That said, Yoshi's Yarn or whatever is also a game I'm likely going to pick up whenever that will be released. Not much of a Pikmin fan, even though I like the NintendoLand mini-game. X looks good, but not having played Xenoblade, I don't know what to expect. This also goes for Monster Hunter.
LEGO City and, yes, the New Super Luigi DLC look pretty good too. Other games I'm very interested in are Need for Speed Most Wanted and Watch_Dogs, but those are third party. The latter wil be day one though, and if I buy NfS, it'll create the wierd situation where I have more third than first party games on a Nintendo system. That hasn't happened since N64 at least!

EDIT: Lol at 0 votes for Rayman. Outrages at the delay, and then no-one is anticipating it anyway .

spurgeonryan said:
I just hope "X" is not just a port. Sure it will be nice, but not @he big title they need.

you kno this is the most anticipated everybody wants on wii u right? Its lookin amazing!

Around the Network

Wind Waker for me!

Rayman Legends is doing really well. The force is great in this one!

DélioPT said:
Wind Waker for me!

Rayman Legends is doing really well. The force is great in this one!

the force??? loo JK. Lots of Zelda fans will get this. i hope it adds a ton of new content

Bayonetta 2 its my Vote

Any NoA gamers waiting for Pandoras tower to come out, it got pushed back a month. Went from Mar 26 to April 16.

Im still getting it

spurgeonryan said:
I just hope "X" is not just a port. Sure it will be nice, but not @he big title they need.

It looks nothing like a port.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero