By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita selling out in Japan

HokageTenshi said:

3DS price cut give Vita a big slap, guess its payback time for Vita to give WiiU a big slap...

Let's wait for the sales figures ;)

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
benao87 said:

Incredibly isn't it? It hasn't been released, yet it is already selling PSV. What a beast!

Is it not releasing this week?

March 7 mate, and I wouldn't expect a lot from this title. PSO2 and Senran Kagura releases this week, those two titles would probably do more than Soul Sacrifice.

benao87 said:

March 7 mate, and I wouldn't expect a lot from this title. PSO2 and Senran Kagura releases this week, those two titles would probably do more than Soul Sacrifice.

I won't be surprise if SS sold more than these games... It's a hunter game.

Crazy, isn't? A price-cut helping out sales, that's almost unheard of.

Maybe Sony should go ahead and implement this in NA and Europe if they value these sales. Would be a good idea for them.

I'm not getting my hopes up, neither is my vita. I asked it how it felt and it just let out a little sigh.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
kitler53 said:
not to be a downer but based on previous sales level stores probably didn't have much stock to begin with.

Wow. What a hater.

I said I thought the same, but you'd think there wold be more stock with the new bundles coming out at the same time.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

I said I thought the same, but you'd think there wold be more stock with the new bundles coming out at the same time.

Certainly.

But at the same time you can't really extrapolate anything that happens in Akihabara to the whole of Japan.

Absolutely true. While it's a very big hub for gaming, it doesn't really represent mainstream gamers. That said, these games are not really mainstream at all. Each are targeted some core gamer demographic.

Im sure its selling out like how 360 was selling out when tales of Vesperia launched :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Im sure its selling out like how 360 was selling out when tales of Vesperia launched :P
Well Vita even doomed never sold like 360 in Japan.

sales2099 said:

360 was above 20k which is still a pretty great accomplishment.