Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
celador said:
EB1994 said:
celador said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
^^ I am.

Cool. It's got an 83% on Rotten Tomatoes right now, the first got 73%, so it should be pretty good.

The first one got a 6.7/10

Second one has a 6.2/10

I was talking about the Fresh rating.  You would think the higher fresh score would also make the average rating go up but I guess not this time.

The second film will probably end up in the 60's. Not horrible, but not good either. Maybe i'll watch it, but right now my eyes on set on Godzilla. Now that looks good!

Around the Network
EB1994 said:

The second film will probably end up in the 60's. Not horrible, but not good either. Maybe i'll watch it, but right now my eyes on set on Godzilla. Now that looks good!

I would definitely agree with that.  The trailers for Godzilla so far have been epic

Godzilla does look pretty great, it also has Bryan Cranston which makes it even better.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

kupomogli said:

He has to create your account on his PS4 and downlnoad it from that account, then he can play it from his or any other account on his PS4.  If it works like PS3 does, assuming it does according to the first post.

It will not work like that. Since you probably have your account set as primary to your console, he will be able to log in to your account and DL the game, but he will not be able to access it from his own account later. He will have to play as Guest, and will not be able to earn trophies.

Raven722 said:

XD

By the way, I think we can end the poll now. Pretty sure we got our answer for which game is the most anticipated. Time for a new one. 

Also, is anyone else hoping that this next Uncharted is the last one and that Naughty Dog moves on to new IPs?

depends on how good the uncharted game is also, i LOVE the uncharted multiplayer, so i dont know how to answer that lol. 

i mean, i want another uncharted, another TLoU and a new ip from them!! ughh!! 

Around the Network

Some off-screen WatchDogs gameplay. Low quality 

pezus said:
Conegamer said:
Alright guys, anymore quote trees which look like the following or longer, will be clamped down on:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6227968

I understand the thread and it's ideas, but it's still difficult enough to scroll through and find what you want at the best of times; let alone when there's a forest of quote trees around as well!

Your mouse scroll skills are lacking

But...phone

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

the-pi-guy said:

I really want to see an RPG from them.  If they do that and it's awesome then I can live without another Uncharted game.  

In a perfect world we'd have like 5 ND teams.  

-Jak and Daxter

-Uncharted

-The Last of US

-Crash

-New IP

Or something....  

Do you think they could really bring back Crash successfully?  Jak and Daxter would be a lot easier as it already has hoverboards, hovercars and guns which would fit in more with what the mainstream want.  But Crash just seems too old for me, they would have to change and add so much it wouldn't even be a Crash game anymore.

"Saying the world i live in is fucked up would be an understatement. our enemies not only look weird, but talk weird as well. one of our enemies also has some serious daddy issues, infact, a lot of people here seem to have some serious daddy issues. Again, the world is just messed up, nobody talks in the accent they are supposed to, physics in this world is unlogical, the trajectories of many projectiles change after launch constantly, completely ignoring any laws of physics like gravity and friction. nobody here makes any real sense, to the point were it seems that i, the insane, is the only one sane."

"Who Am I?"

well since you losers couldnt figure it out, here is the answer

I am Kai from Heavenly Sword.

pezus said:

They had me at that red head

Nice spot.  I was too busy straining my eyes at the shitty resolution to notice first time around