Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Mmmfishtacos said:
^^ I am.

Cool. It's got an 83% on Rotten Tomatoes right now, the first got 73%, so it should be pretty good.

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
bananaking21 said:

that you are using that meme in the wrong context. 

I didn't tell you to speak, bitch. Where's my money?

lol, i would love to see how you act when your with a girl friend. im pretty certain they all make you their bitch. 

bananaking21 said:
Raven722 said:
bananaking21 said:

that you are using that meme in the wrong context. 

I didn't tell you to speak, bitch. Where's my money?

lol, i would love to see how you act when your with a girl friend. im pretty certain they all make you their bitch. 

XD

By the way, I think we can end the poll now. Pretty sure we got our answer for which game is the most anticipated. Time for a new one. 

Also, is anyone else hoping that this next Uncharted is the last one and that Naughty Dog moves on to new IPs?

golfgt170 said:
kivi95 said:
golfgt170 said:
Guys i have a question: So i bought Infamous 2nd son digital. My firend got his ps4 just now. Can he play my digital copy on his ps4?

Yupp. Log in with your account and download it on his PS4 then log off and he can play it on his account.

So, he has to make a new account as a user and log with my account?

He has to create your account on his PS4 and downlnoad it from that account, then he can play it from his or any other account on his PS4.  If it works like PS3 does, assuming it does according to the first post.

celador said:
Anyone else gonna see Amazing Spiderman 2 at cinema?

Yeah I'll see it, I thought the reboot was better than the original. 

Also are we still doing that puzzle game where you have to guess the picture? Haven't seen one posted in a while. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
Alright guys, anymore quote trees which look like the following or longer, will be clamped down on:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6227968

I understand the thread and it's ideas, but it's still difficult enough to scroll through and find what you want at the best of times; let alone when there's a forest of quote trees around as well!

that nobelteam360. such a menace. we need to permaban him. 

Agreed. We just need to wait for him to slip up before we move in.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

The first Amazing Spiderman movie was so shit. Not expecting this one to be any better.

I hate the guy who plays Spiderman.

celador said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
^^ I am.

Cool. It's got an 83% on Rotten Tomatoes right now, the first got 73%, so it should be pretty good.

The first one got a 6.7/10

Second one has a 6.2/10

EB1994 said:
celador said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
^^ I am.

The first one got a 6.7/10

Second one has a 6.2/10

I was talking about the Fresh rating.  You would think the higher fresh score would also make the average rating go up but I guess not this time.

the-pi-guy said:

Dream Crusher trusts Rotten Tomatoes?  

Madness!  

Let us know how good it is.  

I am open to listening to all kinds of opinions.

Apart from yours of course Mr. Duplicate.  That would be crazy