How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Ahh it's going to feel good playing The Last of Us on my PS4. I know the PS4 has been jealous of the PS3 getting the game.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:

"Saying the world i live in is fucked up would be an understatement. our enemies not only look weird, but talk weird as well. one of our enemies also has some serious daddy issues, infact, a lot of people here seem to have some serious daddy issues. Again, the world is just messed up, nobody talks in the accent they are supposed to, physics in this world is unlogical, the trajectories of many projectiles change after launch constantly, completely ignoring any laws of physics like gravity and friction. nobody here makes any real sense, to the point were it seems that i, the insane, is the only one sane."

"Who Am I?"

Commander Shepard (lol)

lol, no.

bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:

"Saying the world i live in is fucked up would be an understatement. our enemies not only look weird, but talk weird as well. one of our enemies also has some serious daddy issues, infact, a lot of people here seem to have some serious daddy issues. Again, the world is just messed up, nobody talks in the accent they are supposed to, physics in this world is unlogical, the trajectories of many projectiles change after launch constantly, completely ignoring any laws of physics like gravity and friction. nobody here makes any real sense, to the point were it seems that i, the insane, is the only one sane."

"Who Am I?"

Commander Shepard (lol)

lol, no.

Deadpool

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

E3 only 59 days away. Or you could just see that in my sig.

So, PS4 continues to dominate in the Global, again twice as much as Xbone ! And better than One in NA also !  PS4 in Europe = (3 times Xbone + 13k units). OMG !

And 5 times better than WiiU in the Global.   Game Over.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:

E3 only 59 days away. Or you could just see that in my sig.

why is it set to end at 7est/4pst? lol   has sony scheduled the conference yet?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

"Who Am I?"

Deadpool

not even close

bananaking21 said:
SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

"Who Am I?"

Deadpool

not even close

The Joker?

DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:
SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

"Who Am I?"

Deadpool

not even close

The Joker?

no

bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:
SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

"Who Am I?"

Deadpool

not even close

The Joker?

no

Radian

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share