How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

"Saying the world i live in is fucked up would be an understatement. our enemies not only look weird, but talk weird as well. one of our enemies also has some serious daddy issues, infact, a lot of people here seem to have some serious daddy issues. Again, the world is just messed up, nobody talks in the accent they are supposed to, physics in this world is unlogical, the trajectories of many projectiles change after launch constantly, completely ignoring any laws of physics like gravity and friction. nobody here makes any real sense, to the point were it seems that i, the insane, is the only one sane."

"Who Am I?"

Around the Network

Dat PS4...

WebMasterFlex said:
Dat PS4...

its doing good. but it aint no knack!

Poor WiiU :(

Wright said:

Poor WiiU :(

nobody cares about that. not even nintendo it seems. 

Around the Network

Yay for new games!!!!
Waiting to see if PS4 version of The Last of Us will come alongside some new Campaign DLC or something. That would be nice, as it stands it sorta screws everyone who has purchased the season pass.

H1Z1 and Transistor release date are actually what has me most interested. I wonder how far along H1Z1 is because I really would love to play it. Ive changed my opinion of free to play games. If done right they can really work, and if they have trophies they are actually worth my time :). I want Transistor so bad too, glad to see it will be out soon.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

bananaking21 said:

"Saying the world i live in is fucked up would be an understatement. our enemies not only look weird, but talk weird as well. one of our enemies also has some serious daddy issues, infact, a lot of people here seem to have some serious daddy issues. Again, the world is just messed up, nobody talks in the accent they are supposed to, physics in this world is unlogical, the trajectories of many projectiles change after launch constantly, completely ignoring any laws of physics like gravity and friction. nobody here makes any real sense, to the point were it seems that i, the insane, is the only one sane."

"Who Am I?"

John Konrad

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

"Who Am I?"

John Konrad

Yes.

as in yes you are wrong as always!

May : Transistor and Watch Dogs
Summer : Destiny, The Last Of Us, Helldivers

For PS4 of course.

WebMasterFlex said:
May : Transistor, Watch Dogs and MLB The Show
Summer : Destiny, The Last Of Us, Helldivers

For PS4 of course.

fixed.