How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Well i think this is a 1080p shot, I pulled it from the IGN app.  It still ooks like animated concept art than in game but not as much as it did when i viewed it on my phone today. Check out the IGN app for a better Idea. 

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
pezus said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Why do people got to hate on it? What does it hurt?

It's apparently pretentious to say it got over 200 GOTY awards.

That's pretentious but getting 60 to 80 awards for limited hands-on time with an unfinished product that is about 9 months away from release just goes to show how good a game is. Am I right, guys?

Hell yeah. I mean haven't you heard?

E3 Hype awards > GOTY awards.

Get with the times dude.

If you are interested in Below...But don't have the money to purchase an X1, well I got good news...It's coming to Steam.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/04/11/below-coming-to-steam

Oh and it will make it's way to other platforms after an exclusive period of time...

AKA PS4 release confirmed.

PS4: 164k
3DS: 111k
XB1: 85k
PS3: 57k
PSVita: 50k
Wii U: 34k
X360: 30k
PSP: 13k
Wii: 9k

week until 5th April

According to the vgchartz tool

Oh man...Some of those people in the other "console" nation threads...Seriously it's too funny. Words can not express how I feel.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:

Well i think this is a 1080p shot, I pulled it from the IGN app.  It still ooks like animated concept art than in game but not as much as it did when i viewed it on my phone today. Check out the IGN app for a better Idea. 

its not concept art though, concept art doesnt do fine details in a lot of places, look at this order one for example, i a lot of places just dont have details, simply because they are not needed. 

EB1994 said:

If you are interested in Below...But don't have the money to purchase an X1, well I got good news...It's coming to Steam.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/04/11/below-coming-to-steam

Oh and it will make it's way to other platforms after an exclusive period of time...

AKA PS4 release confirmed.

pretty much every inde who isnt published by microsoft, Sony or nintendo will most likely find their way to other platforms sooner or later. which is a good thing. i am actually glad if MS, Sony, Nintendo money hat these games for a short period of time. means indies get money for development they really need and at the end of the day they sell their game to everybody. 

What if the indies don't want to bother with multiple platforms?

JoeTheBro said:

LEL. They want to put the game on the most platforms they can  :3

Every game sold counts  :o

JoeTheBro said:

what ever you do Joe, nobody wants to money hat you. your winning the loto anyways, stop being greedy!