Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
SnakeDrake said:

no

Radian

again no. :)

ill give you a little hint. all the characters you listed have one thing in commen that they dont have with the character i am talking about. 

Around the Network

I like how TLOU has over 200 GOTY awards on the box rather than "GOTY edition" (cause not everyone can say they got over 200 xD).

And uh, it has 248 based on GOTY Blog ^^

i like what Joe did with the place.

Ha i see how joe did that lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

pezus said:

Is it fixed yet?

Thank me later

Actually banana fixed it.

Around the Network

because im a beast. a sexy beast.

pezus said:

How Stereotypically White Are You?

You checked off 17 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
  1. Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.

2. How white are you guys, lol?

wow i was even less, 15 lol     and some of them hardly applied..      and im very white lol

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

we should get a PS nation party chat going this weekend, along with some kz/bf4 action

pezus said:

1. Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.

I'm Irish, nuff said.  However, looking at the list, I would rank very very low on the white factor.  And even some of the questions I'd have to answer 'yes' too, were because they did square dancing in school.

pezus said:
mornelithe said:
pezus said:

I'm Irish, nuff said.  However, looking at the list, I would rank very very low on the white factor.  And even some of the questions I'd have to answer 'yes' too, were because they did square dancing in school.

Everything counts

Not really, I'm sure there are a plethora of black folks who've square danced.  Doesn't define them (or me) as individuals.  Simply points out how fucked up our education system is that you'd be teaching kids square dancing in gym class.