Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
poklane said:
kivi95 said:
Man fuck quiters in Fifa 14 :(. Got from 0-2 to 3-2 within 10 fifa minutes and then the competitor decides to quit...

I never really understood the hate for quiters in FIFA. You still get your points/coins, but just earlier! Seems like win-win to me.

No fun in that! I want to play full 90min not 40min or 70min but a full match winning or losing based on my performance on the full match. It sucks when people just give up even thought you might have a lead with 3 goals. It's always possible for a match to chance direction.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

other angles below

I know you guys are mainly focused on PS4 now but have any of you been playing Sly 4 from PS Plus? Liked the old games, hoping this one is decent as it's made by Sanzaru not Sucker Punch like the original trilogy.

pezus said:
Raven722 said:
So it sounds like we may be getting a new Wild Arms game for the PS4.

Did you hear it through the grapevine?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/03/wild-arms-producer-would-like-to-bring-series-to-ps4-and-ps-vita-at-work-on-unannounced-game/

Apparently PlayStation fans in Japan love Wild Arms. Only Final Fantasy tops it for JRPGs. Some within Sony want to make another one. Considering the demand that PlayStation fans in the West have made of Sony for some JRPG love it wouldn't surprise me if it happens.

Assassin’s Creed Unity "leaked" screenshot, the video was taken down by Ubisoft. Looks very good, assuming no downgrade is to happen.

Link

Around the Network

Well this went well

Judge walking in circles, ALL players running towards the ball but can't run further then a invisiable wall. Goalkeeper behind the goal. This is Fifa....

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Didn't follow that one thread about The Order: 1886 from 1st April to the end, but I guess it was an April Fools' joke?!... :-/

What about Hotline Miami...heard good stuff, but I'm not sure whether I should play it on PS Vita or PS3. Though, it seems to be a perfect game for the Vita.

Dynasty warriors got shipped today...Looking forward to it for a long time :).

Got Need for speed Rivals today a bit out of boredom and boy pretty dissapoint in it, it triest to copy some stuff from Forza Horizon only FH was so addicting while NfS:R is not entertaining..

EEJLND said:
Didn't follow that one thread about The Order: 1886 from 1st April to the end, but I guess it was an April Fools' joke?!... :-/

What about Hotline Miami...heard good stuff, but I'm not sure whether I should play it on PS Vita or PS3. Though, it seems to be a perfect game for the Vita.

The game is A) cross buy, B) coming soon to the PS4 as well. No matter where will you play it, it's very good.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

celador said:
I know you guys are mainly focused on PS4 now but have any of you been playing Sly 4 from PS Plus? Liked the old games, hoping this one is decent as it's made by Sanzaru not Sucker Punch like the original trilogy.

I'll have to free up some HDD space first, so need to finish some games.