By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales: Famitsu & Media Create - week 8 ( Feb. 18 - 24 )

RolStoppable said:
Aerys said:

Such bad faith -_-

It was clearly not about sales potential, the subject was " exclusive frist party title coming", dont change the subject because you're wrong, he never talked about the sales in his first post.

Ok, dont judge quality( but its really bad faith to pretend games like Wii U play/Wii Fit U or other crappy stuff are good games ), but by the numbers of first party exclusive coming, Vita win, thats the point.

You know, it's this kind of attitude of Sony fans that makes people enjoy the Vita failure. There's no humility despite abysmal sales, but continued arrogance.

Its that kind of bad faith from the troll and nintendo fanboy who makes me enjoy to not being a fanboy like you. " nintendo always best "

And sorry boy, im not a sony fan, i just point the facts.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
Aerys said:
AlphaCielago said:
Aerys said:

Such bad faith -_-

It was clearly not about sales potential, the subject was " exclusive frist party title coming", dont change the subject because you're wrong, he never talked about the sales in his first post.

Ok, dont judge quality( but its really bad faith to pretend games like Wii U play/Wii Fit U or other crappy stuff are good games ), but by the numbers of first party exclusive coming, Vita win, thats the point.

Name more titles except for Vitas Sacrifice, Killzoned Vita and Vitaway.

I dont have to, thats the first party big titles coming on Vita ( i dont talk about crappy stuff like Ecolobrium, Open Me, etc, by respect), its not a lot, but its better than on Wii U which has just Pikmin 3.

It really depends on how you want to judge what quality is. Wind Waker HD is one of those titles and how can you be sure that Killzone and Tearaway are qualitu titles?

For all we know, they might suck. Heck, Pikmin 3 and Wind Waker HD might also suck. 

WWHD will surely be a quality title, even if its the worst Zelda 3D for me, but he was talking about exclusive first party titles, i was just answering to that, i assume if you add port and remake, there is enough big games coming, on the two platforms.

Yeah, but How can you be sure any game coming is quality title(even bioshock infinite)? Because you saw enough to know that and you know the dev to think the games coming are potential quality titles.

WWHD could be interesting if it was a good remake with many things added to the game.

Aerys said:
AlphaCielago said:
Aerys said:
AlphaCielago said:
Aerys said:

Such bad faith -_-

Name more titles except for Vitas Sacrifice, Killzoned Vita and Vitaway.

I dont have to, thats the first party big titles coming on Vita ( i dont talk about crappy stuff like Ecolobrium, Open Me, etc, by respect), its not a lot, but its better than on Wii U which has just Pikmin 3.

It really depends on how you want to judge what quality is. Wind Waker HD is one of those titles and how can you be sure that Killzone and Tearaway are qualitu titles?

For all we know, they might suck. Heck, Pikmin 3 and Wind Waker HD might also suck. 

WWHD will surely be a quality title, even if its the worst Zelda 3D for me, but he was talking about exclusive first party titles, i was just answering to that, i assume if you add port and remake, there is enough big games coming, on the two platforms.

Yeah, but How can you be sure any game coming is quality title(even bioshock infinite)? Because you see enough to know that and you know the dev to think the games coming are potential quality titles.

WWHD could be interesting if it was a good remake with many things added to the game.

Fair enough then, but if we go by announced first party quality titles, Wii U has way more. Vita has only 3 and those are the ones you mentioned.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Like i said, i didnt talk about the mini games like Open Me, Ecolobrium, etc.
Like i didnt count mini games like Wario Ware ( i love wario ware but this one seems to be an eshop one, only 16 mini games... ), Wii Fit U or Wii Play U.

Seems fair to me, well, in the two cases, they have an equal number of first party coming, but i really prefer to not count these mini games by respect for the others, we cant possibly set at the same level Wii Fit U and Pikmin.

Aerys said:

Like i said, i didnt talk about the mini games like Open Me, Ecolobrium, etc.
Like i didnt count mini games like Wario Ware ( i love wario ware but this one seems to be an eshop one, only 16 mini games... ), Wii Fit U or Wii Play U.

Seems fair to me, well, in the two cases, they have an equal number of first party coming, but i really prefer to not count these mini games by respect for the others, we cant possibly set at the same level Wii Fit U and Pikmin.

I agree with you in this one.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David