By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 720: EA & Microsoft to announce exclusivity deal at April reveal – rumour

Standard Microsoft.

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
i'm not buying it

ea has alwys been pro sony

Isn't it curious then that they were notably absent from the PS4 event? The other two big Western pubs (Activision and Ubi Soft) were there, but no EA. 

We also can infer that EA has been looking for a sweetheart deal with their Origin service, reportedly they tried to get Nintendo to use it but that deal fell apart. Perhaps they found Microsoft to be more accomodating (with more money bags to boot). 

If this is true they would win me over, I'm a huge fifa fan.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151461434924288&set=a.272944224287.143822.191027189287&type=1&theater

EA even uses the Xbox when they show off things in game on FIFA.

I know FIFA sells better on ps but still. 

Microsoft, could you please stop this fucking timed-exclusive deal? As a Xbox fan, I want to see the real exclusive games only availabe on your console.

Boarf ... deal or not, I don't care about "timed exclusive".

"DLC exclusive" haha, useless.

EA won't risk to release BF4 or FIFA 14 several months after because these are big franchises.
So I don't care

Around the Network
para182 said:

If this is true they would win me over, I'm a huge fifa fan.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151461434924288&set=a.272944224287.143822.191027189287&type=1&theater

EA even uses the Xbox when they show off things in game on FIFA.

I know FIFA sells better on ps but still. 

you should visit that page more often, ea shows far more ps3 footage on that page

I could see a deal something like FIFA/Madden/Battlefield/NHL first on 720 for 4-8 weeks or something like that.

It would probably cost MS a lot, but probably also be worth it in the long run. It would tilt the tide of the European market and cement their ownership of North America, leaving them to focus on Apple/Google rather than being annoyed by Sony. 

zhao3gold said:
Microsoft, could you please stop this fucking timed-exclusive deal? As a Xbox fan, I want to see the real exclusive games only availabe on your console.

I know,Sony announce exclusive DLC of Destiny is okay but Microsoft can't do that,right.

Don't tell me first party exclusive games unless you never read any news

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511206&page=35

Soundwave said:
007BondAgent said:
i'm not buying it

ea has alwys been pro sony

Isn't it curious then that they were notably absent from the PS4 event? The other two big Western pubs (Activision and Ubi Soft) were there, but no EA. 

We also can infer that EA has been looking for a sweetheart deal with their Origin service, reportedly they tried to get Nintendo to use it but that deal fell apart. Perhaps they found Microsoft to be more accomodating (with more money bags to boot). 

if this does happen then sony better have something to counter it, like n exclusive final fantasy, or they are stuffed :P

Sounds like Microsoft AND Sony are not done with this yet.