By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU eShop List! The Super Giana Sisters

Didn't have time to update last week, when Toki Tori 2 came out! This week NoE is having some sales, catching up with Bit.Trip Runner 2 tomorrow and setting up Kung Fu Rabbit for next week.

Like DuckTales, there have been rumours of a Castle of Illusion remaster (cross fingers)

http://www.vgleaks.com/leak-castle-of-illusion-digital-cover-remaster-hd/

... And maybe we will get more eShop info this weekend from iDÉAME.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Kung Fu Rabbit was released yesterday over here. It comes out on May 2 for NA players.

iDÉAME brought a few eShop updates on Scram Kitty and His Buddy On Rails or the announcement of Coaster Crazy.

During the week indie Q.U.B.E. had its first console port announced, and it's WiiUs

TomaTito said:

In the end, it looks like Castle of Illusion isn't coming? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=158707

---

And more kickstarts/rumours of future eShop titles? With C-Wars, Chasm or Guns of Icarus

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Rise from your grave! This thread is great and deserves to be on top!

Click HERE and be happy 

alot of interesting games, there goes some more money. :)
i want the : 90's arcade racer reminds me of supergt i think that was the name sega gave to it.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Qube looks fantastic, anyone any idea of its likely release date..?

Around the Network

A Hat In Time? I'm 100% sure that the game hasn't been confirmed for the Wii U yet, they wan't to make a Wii U version, but they still don't know if it will be possible.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Shovel Knight makes me sad. It pretends to be Zelda II, but like so many indie games that emulate the past it just seems to completely miss the point. >=(

EricFabian said:
Rise from your grave! This thread is great and deserves to be on top!

Thanks for the comment and specially the BUMP! ;)

osed125 said:

A Hat In Time? I'm 100% sure that the game hasn't been confirmed for the Wii U yet, they wan't to make a Wii U version, but they still don't know if it will be possible.

You could be right. Back in March when I added the title it seemed the developer was really into making the WiiU version. But lately I have read that they don't have Unreal for WiiU and are looking for a publisher to help them port it. It seems like a done deal, but maybe it's best if I remove it until confirmed.

It's been two months since I've done any updates on this list, have to work on that when I have time.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Curiously today the developer of A Hat in Time talked about the WiiU version. Link

As the Kickstarter campaign is shortly coming to an end we feel that it is necessary to clarify the Wii U situation as we know some of you are waiting to hear confirmation before backing us. We have been contacted by several companies who have expressed an interest in helping us bring the game onto the Wii U platform. However we are still in early talks with them and therefore we cannot give you a definite answer as these negotiations take months to sort out. We would like to add that people from Nintendo of America have shown an interest in our game due to your massive support!

Keep in mind that there are several hurdles we must overcome before the game can be put on the Wii U. Firstly we must obtain a license for the Unreal Engine, and it’s been known to cost $500,000 and up, then we must apply to Nintendo to get access to their development kits which are necessary to port the game over to the Wii U. This is why we are talking to publishers as hopefully they can give us access to their development kit as well as licenses in return for a share of the games income.

We want to express that we really want the game to be on the Wii U or other additional platforms however it would not be fair to commit ourselves to this promise until further negotiations have taken place. In the meantime we are continuing to work hard on producing a game that you will all come to enjoy and love!

Still taking it out of the OP like I stated before (and placing it here meanwhile)

A Hat in Time (Mecha the Slag)

-----

Updates to the OP:
Added ANNE, Ballpoint Universe, C-Wars, Citizens of Earth, Darts Up, Forgotten Memories, Oddworld games, Pac-Man Museum, Putty Squad, Road Redemption and Tengami!

Moved Mutant Mudds Deluxe to the released list.

-----

And also embeding a nice eShop trailer that was released at E3

Was impressed with Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails!

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I want more! e-shop will be so sexy!

Click HERE and be happy