By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz 2013 Records Stats! [Million Seller/Top Rated/Etc]

Who Will Have the Most Million Sellers 2013?

PS3 28 50.00%

X360 5 8.93%

Wii U 2 3.57%

PSV 1 1.79%

3DS 14 25.00%

PC 0 0%

Total:50
JoeTheBro said:
I'd be shocked if PS3 didn't win this. GOW and TLOU are a guaranteed extra 2 that Microsoft doesn't have.

yea X360 shouldn't win imo either, I might do 1st party only one too. If thats the case 3DS wins hands down lol

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
JoeTheBro said:
I'd be shocked if PS3 didn't win this. GOW and TLOU are a guaranteed extra 2 that Microsoft doesn't have.

yea X360 shouldn't win imo either, I might do 1st party only one too. If thats the case 3DS wins hands down lol

Don't bet on that. We have a couple good 3rd parties due on the 3DS soon, not to mention some key 1st parties.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
tbone51 said:
JoeTheBro said:

Don't bet on that. We have a couple good 3rd parties due on the 3DS soon, not to mention some key 1st parties.

i think 3DS will win. Mario+Luigi,Luigi Mansion, Pokemon X/Y, MH4, DQ7, and a couple other titles maybe.

Bumping, anything thing else i need to add anyone?

Top 10 US sellers!

2 joined in at 4th and 5th place

Around the Network

Update, No million sellers, Top 10 in all regions changed!!!

Star Wars Pinball is down to 91 and besides it's just a DLC.

Hmmm, it's going to be very close between the PS3 and 3DS, the 360 will probably just miss out due to lack of exclusives this year.

Ps3, no doubts.

dsgrue3 said:
Ps3, no doubts.

3DS will obviously win