By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Semi Finals - amp316 VS theprof00

theprof00 said:
sigh, goddamn mods...
this will be the first time amp votes for me :D

vote; amp

If that is true, you must have had really tough competition.  I'm going to look it up.

Anyways, I will vote for the prof even though he blasphemed.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Sorry Prof, you know I love ya! But I have to go with Amp316 this time around.

Both great users, I interact with prof a lot in Mafia threads and he made some funny threads in 2012.

I interact a lot with amp on a more personal level and he made the wonderful Bond review series in 2012.

My vote goes to: amp316

Signature goes here!

I thought about this long and hard and you know what, I'm giving this vote to Prof00. It's been a while that I only visited the Nintendo forum and I wouldn't even know about this if it wasn't for him. So yeah...

My apologies Amp, I betray our queen and country. XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

see this is why that rule is disputable. A lot of people don't leave the other forums. In fact, I believe I made a thread about it once, asking who actually uses the frontpage. The results were unbelieveable, almost every member had, at times, only frequented their respective forum.

Around the Network
TripleMMM said:
I thought about this long and hard and you know what, I'm giving this vote to Prof00. It's been a while that I only visited the Nintendo forum and I wouldn't even know about this if it wasn't for him. So yeah...

My apologies Amp, I betray our queen and country. XD

thanks! This round is going quite poorly for me lol. All my friends like amp better :D But that's ok because I like him better too.

Amp316

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Prof because he is awesome

RolStoppable said:
I vote amp316. Funny, nice and honorable.

The butthurt is strong in this one

amp316.