By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo and its lack of any reasonable sense when it comes to modern technology.

bananaking21 said:
could somebody explain to me why the download speeds are so slow?

Because Nintendo doesn't get the future. They are stuck in the 2000's. 

No seriously, Nintendo-logic.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

Because Nintendo needs to hire some real developers. Farm that infrastructure and networking shit out. They obviously can't do it.

actually thats pretty good!
im still trying to download MPtrilogy with JDownloader from the internet SINCE 2009

Is Comcast your ISP? I've had no such wii u prob. on UVerse (12mbps)

superchunk said:
bananaking21 said:

Because Nintendo needs to hire some real developers. Farm that infrastructure and networking shit out. They obviously can't do it.

so the problem isnt with the hardware or the memory inside the WiiU. its a networking problem?

Around the Network
se7en7thre3 said:

Yes. Why? help me figure this out and I'll give you something.

NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:

Because Nintendo doesn't get the future. They are stuck in the 2000's. 

No seriously, Nintendo-logic.

its no surprise that nintendo is lagging in the online space. but there is a serious problem with the WiiU that isnt there with the 3DS or Wii

bananaking21 said:
superchunk said:
bananaking21 said:

so the problem isnt with the hardware or the memory inside the WiiU. its a networking problem?

Actually idk. The browser screams in speed, no different than any of my PCs and actually faster in some areas. But it could be either as that is going directly to internet where the downloads are using the eShop and its framework.

It's 100% a software problem on the Wii U or their server or both. It's therefore patchable, but gl getting Nintendo to do that.

superchunk said:
se7en7thre3 said:

Yes. Why? help me figure this out and I'll give you something.

There are certain times of the day where Comcast throttles internet speed.  That's why I'll never go to that junk company.  ANYTHING but comcast