Yay 9 50.00%

Horay 1 5.56%

Fiddle Dee 3 16.67%

woot Woot 2 11.11%

Awwh I love you <3 3 16.67%

Total:18
KHlover said:
My sig should be our group sig^^

Could you add these 1st Party characters within the Logo in your Sig: Pit & Samus & Dillon & Sakura & Fox McCloud & that Blue piece Guardian from "Ketzal's Corridors" & that Blue guy from "Wonderful 101" & Marth & Luigi & Mallo, so if it gets chosen then it can have lot more attitude.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
KHlover said:
My sig should be our group sig^^

Could you add these 1st Party characters within the Logo in your Sig: Pit & Samus & Dillon & Sakura & Fox McCloud & that Blue piece Guardian from "Ketzal's Corridors" & that Blue guy from "Wonderful 101" & Marth & Luigi & Mallo, so if it gets chosen then it can have lot more attitude.

I'd recommend you to ask m1z1qu3 (look at the name list in the OP for his exact name). Give him the link to my sig and add your requests. I only copied this sig from google, but he is really good with photoshop^^

Ive not been added, THATS IT...im defecting to the Atari team.

Conegamer said:
So NintendoPie is our leader...

Our leader is 14 years old? How did that happen?

Only kids and soccer moms buy Nintendo games, and since there are no women in this site it was bound to happen.

I snuck in a vote :P

Around the Network

Nintendopie
or
Tbone51
as captain!

Switch!!!

Carl2291 said:
RazorDragon said:
Hey man, add me there, I have a Reggie avatar.

My vote goes to Spurge, because, well, he's banned. Otherwise it would go to Rolstoppable.

Reggie. The man who thought Nintendo gamers wanted Wii Play Motion instead of The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles and Pandora's Tower. A true Nintendo fan would never support such a man.

I missed spurge's ban. What he do this time?

Aren't you and Spurge like rivals?

I don't really think NintenDomination is the best name. Plus, you still need to add in some members, Jay.

enditall727 said:

Aren't you and Spurge like rivals?

Nope, I wouldnt say "rival".

Player2 said:
Conegamer said:
So NintendoPie is our leader...

Our leader is 14 years old? How did that happen?

Only kids and soccer moms buy Nintendo games, and since there are no women in this site it was bound to happen.

Some people just aren't paying attention... T_T