By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Nation- Pezus is King (New thread posted by your king)

Which logo do you want the team sig to be?

Logo 1 19 54.29%

Logo 2 3 8.57%

Logo 3 1 2.86%

Logo 4 4 11.43%

Logo 5 6 17.14%

Total:33
JayWood2010 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Am I still on this list?

Don't insult me.

You can be on two lists.  

Look at it this way.  You can be a mercenary but in the end you still have to live in a specific country.

I like the sound of that.

Alright then, i'll stay.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
pezus said:
The fuck? I am king? How were the results?

You won like 46-44.  Mugen is the prince haha,  Anyways if you accept the thread and team is under your complete control after you all decide on a logo.  I assume you all are staying with playstation nation

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:
The fuck? I am king? How were the results?

You won like 46-44.  Mugen is the prince haha,  Anyways if you accept the thread and team is under your complete control after you all decide on a logo.  I assume you all are staying with playstation nation

This thread or another one?

And we should've waited to see if MUGEN would make a sig!

That depends on what you want.  If you want this thread ill ask a mod to transfer it to you.  If not you can make the new one.  That is completely up to you.  And you guys can change the sig at any time you all want.  it's all under your control now :)

Finnaly my name is listed.

I prefer the See The Future video logo.

wtf is this shit Nation? I am sorry but all the logos suck, even the one I use, compared to xbox's and the others as well. Where is the recognition of the playstation brand in the logo. Where is crash bandicoot (the one who started it all). Where are all the characters who created PlayStation? The sig pezus choose looks low rez and crappy. I vote m.u.g.e.n. to create one using his (if what i read is correct) his mastery photoshop skills to create a logo which includes
1. The word play as it is in my sig, but using it for the logo pezus chose.
2. PlayStation Characters!!!!!!

We need to showcase the ps brand in our logo for the fight for gaming supremacy. None of the logos chosen do that.

Around the Network

^^ We don't need a PS sig, we all have Kaz in our avatar's sigs anyways.

First logo is just sexy. Small and simple.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I still believe logo 5 is the best, but 1 is cool too

Cthulhu said:
I still believe logo 5 is the best, but 1 is cool too

go to the new thread