By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Nation- Pezus is King (New thread posted by your king)

Which logo do you want the team sig to be?

Logo 1 19 54.29%

Logo 2 3 8.57%

Logo 3 1 2.86%

Logo 4 4 11.43%

Logo 5 6 17.14%

Total:33
pezus said:

that pretty sums it up. But could we have it, like,  not animated? (the other teams' logos are normal images too so..)

Around the Network
pezus said:
ryuzaki57 said:
pezus said:

that pretty sums it up. But could we have it, like,  not animated? (the other teams' logos are normal images too so..)

But animated is cooler! PS fans should stand out from the crowd.

Logo should have crash bandicoot in it and represent the ps brand.

zero129 said:

Im still pissed that pezus left us PC guys for you lowly console peasants xD, but i guess since he is my bud he should rule you guys so i vote Pezus!!.

Damn you pezus for becoming a falling God and joining the mortals!!!

Na he just became the GOD OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pezus said:
ryuzaki57 said:
pezus said:

Agreeeeed. The animation looks awesome.

UnitSmiley said:
pezus said:
ryuzaki57 said:
pezus said:

Besides being pieces of Triange, O, X, Square what does this animation stand for? 

Around the Network

Its a tripartite.

NYCrysis said:
UnitSmiley said:
pezus said:
ryuzaki57 said:
pezus said:

Besides being pieces of Triange, O, X, Square what does this animation stand for? 

Very cool sig, did you make thato ne?

The animated one from pezus is nice too!

I vote for riderz13371, he is AWESOME!

Turkish said:
NYCrysis said:
UnitSmiley said:
pezus said:
ryuzaki57 said:
pezus said:

Very cool sig, did you make thato ne?

The animated one from pezus is nice too!

I have good taste but I am far from being an artist. I can only wish to do something as imaginative and cool as the sig I use. I Posted a link as to where I found it a couple of pages ago.

Here is the thing with logos we PlayStation fans like to use our aaa exclusive experiences to get gamers to support the PS brand. So what's wrong with a logo that shows our support for the characters that make PlayStation, PlayStation? The play font in my sig should definitely be used in the final sig though.