By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Nation- Pezus is King (New thread posted by your king)

Which logo do you want the team sig to be?

Logo 1 19 54.29%

Logo 2 3 8.57%

Logo 3 1 2.86%

Logo 4 4 11.43%

Logo 5 6 17.14%

Total:33

Go to the new thread made by your King Pezus

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156117&page=1

Around the Network

lets pick a king you mean.

BasilZero said:

Even though I am not in this team , I vote Pezus the Kazinator for supreme overlord of the Playstation Religion.

All Hail Master Chief!

Edit: Oh wait he's not even in this group....what a woman >_>.

He chose PC lol

As a Nintendo fan, I refuse to acknowledge any Team Captain without a Sony or PlayStation related avatar. Multiplatform characters like Spyro don't count.

Love and tolerate.

Surprised to see no pezus TBH. So I say M.U.G.E.N (even if he doesn't like me for whatever reason), for he manages the Vita thread well.

Will there be similar ones of this for Nintendo, Microsoft and Neutral by any chance? I had a similar idea for this kinda thread today!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Captain? Surely you mean "don" or "capo di tutti capi."

Conegamer said:
Surprised to see no pezus TBH. So I say M.U.G.E.N (even if he doesn't like me for whatever reason), for he manages the Vita thread well.

Will there be similar ones of this for Nintendo, Microsoft and Neutral by any chance? I had a similar idea for this kinda thread today!

Make the Nintendo one. Then you can all choose me as your Supreme Overlord "Captain."

Salnax said:
As a Nintendo fan, I refuse to acknowledge any Team Captain without a Sony or PlayStation related avatar. Multiplatform characters like Spyro don't count.

does a drake seducing a lovely lara croft work?

I don't understand this game.

havent been on nearly long enough time on these forums to do a qualified vote.. couldnt even be arsed to make an avatar :) i vote for the one with the most votes.