By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX coming to NA/EU this fall

Tagged games:

BenVTrigger said:
DigitalDevilSummoner said:
BenVTrigger said:
Day 1 buy.

I just wish it had Kingdom Hearts 2 with it.

It's already packed with content yo !

i predict this will sell even better than Metal Gear Solid HD (which is only second to God of War HD as far as HD collections go)

I know but Ive never played a Kingdom Hearts game.  Have no idea of anything to do with the story so it would be nice to have 1 and 2

u wont be disappointed.

the story and the soundtracks is awesome

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

Mother of god......

I heard Nomura was even thinking of doing some major fan service where

HUGE SPOILERS BELOW

The world of Versus XIII is also a giant pocket and you are the zipper that connects the pockets of KH and Final Fantasy

Pocketception........

And it was being made by Zipper Interactive, which explains why it isn't finished yet.

long story short for those new here:

when Square Product Development Division 1 finished their work on Final Fantasy X and X-2, with Square focusing the main FF line on an mmo and an open world FF, Tetsuya Nomura made his directional debut leading Division 1 into making Kingdom hearts.

I am certainly looking forward to this!

Bit late... and I would rather a new KH game or FF X Vita

Of course, I am sure this is to get us excited about the series again prior to the E3 announcement of KH 3!

Around the Network

That is pretty cool. Good to see we are finally getting Final Mix. Seems like a pretty complete package to me. Personally though I kind of wish they would remake Chain of Memories for a handheld. The limited amount of space provide in the arena style encounters, made the card system really shine. Dodging was a difficult task so often good card planning helped keep you from getting destroyed. With full 3D mobility you could dodge all day with few concerns.

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

I honestly have no idea why it takes Square so long to produce HD collections. Where is my FFX hd?

The build up to kh3 begins, the main question is how ridiculously long the build up will be

@badgenome and BenVTrigger, you're both thinking too small. Zippers with pockets, that's so 1999. The game's got zippers that are zippers to no pockets!!! *Head Explodes*

Woooo excited!