By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX coming to NA/EU this fall

Tagged games:

Sweet, can't wait for this.

Around the Network

what I find funny is it seems the only thing SE has done that gamers have liked at all this generation is releasing their old games in HD, or remakes on different consoles.

As cool as something as this is, come on guys, quit filling SE bank's with your money on stuff we already have and force them to release new good stuff.

I'm not going to buy this new. If I get it, it will be used so that no money of mine reaches SE hands.

irstupid said:
what I find funny is it seems the only thing SE has done that gamers have liked at all this generation is releasing their old games in HD, or remakes on different consoles.

As cool as something as this is, come on guys, quit filling SE bank's with your money on stuff we already have and force them to release new good stuff.

I'm not going to buy this new. If I get it, it will be used so that no money of mine reaches SE hands.

Square-Enix don't make new good stuff, they only have their old stuff and it's better than nothing at all.

FFXIII-2 is proof of that, they messed up, had a chance and then did even worse.

No point expecting or wasting time hoping for anything better from them, they make pretty much any PS2 JRPG ever made look good with the tosh they churn out nowadays...so IMO this KH remix is actually a return to form in a twisted kind of screwed up way only Square-Enix would be capable of. :P

I'll be getting this day 1.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

DAY 1 SON! Now all that's left is a KH3 reveal. Don't let me down Square!

Around the Network

ill play this when they announce kh3

irstupid said:
As cool as something as this is, come on guys, quit filling SE bank's with your money on stuff we already have and force them to release new good stuff

Hey, I bought Nier. Too bad no one else did.

And if you didn't, then YOU MADE THEM DO THIS.

badgenome said:
irstupid said:
As cool as something as this is, come on guys, quit filling SE bank's with your money on stuff we already have and force them to release new good stuff

Hey, I bought Nier. Too bad no one else did.

And if you didn't, then YOU MADE THEM DO THIS.

I bought Nier!  Best 10 dollars I ever spent.

darkknightkryta said:

I hope you at least bought the DLC, you cheapskate.

badgenome said:
darkknightkryta said:

I hope you at least bought the DLC, you cheapskate.

No, I never actually finished the game.  I had to load up an older save to do the first half's quests but I never did.  Not sure if I'll ever finish the game or not.